Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post-Release Update #1

Why was I banned from talking in General discussion. If you want to cover up the lawsuit then....... well you cant. Ban me if you want but everyone knows Atari is being sued and you treated Frontier poorly. I have zero respect now and haven given up on this game.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBob101 View Post
    Why was I banned from talking in General discussion. If you want to cover up the lawsuit then....... well you cant. Ban me if you want but everyone knows Atari is being sued and you treated Frontier poorly. I have zero respect now and haven given up on this game.
    So they do not have time to respond to their fans and customers here on their own forum, but yet have time to censor the lawsuit... Really shows again what kind of company this is and that they dont give a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    So they do not have time to respond to their fans and customers here on their own forum, but yet have time to censor the lawsuit... Really shows again what kind of company this is and that they dont give a ****.
    Yes they do not give a **** about their players. They were the idiots to produce the game and made a worse name for themselves and now look what has happened. This lawsuit shows they are criminals for unfair compensation
    Last edited by MrBob101; 01-03-2017 at 08:36 PM.

So we can not talk about the lawsuit??

Perhaps if it was posted in the RCT3 General Discussion forum, there would be absolutely zero reason to have the thread removed. Although, I doubt it would make a difference and would get deleted anyway. Regardless, the topic is not a bannable offense, and the users who were banned should have their infractions revoked.

Moderation here has been so questionable, nobody seems to care if posts are off-topic anymore. Hell, even magicart87 is still listed as a moderator for these forums (towards the bottom of the page) despite relieving his duties months ago. I've yet to receive a response from Nookriot as to why he gave me an infraction for no reason months ago. Now people are being banned with no reason given.

I highly suggest whoever is responsible for these bans should re-read the forum rules and guidelines.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123