View Poll Results: Should they add Peep control?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

38 86.36%
  • No.

6 13.64%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Peep control

Passive Peep
    I personally think that this is a very wasteful idea, although i would be great to have all these ideas in the final game its very hard for us non harcore gamers on out small computers. I think that the idea to view the park from the peeps view is a must but a peep mode is a step too far! Imagine trying to get from one end of your park to the other it would take hours (exaggeration but you get the point) If i had to view another persons park from this mode and queue for stuff i wouldn't want to visit many parks. Jonny Watts was my favorite in RCT3 but i don't think it needs to go much further than this.

What it all boils down to is this: what are you going to do in peep mode? Wait in line and buy food? For what?

Personally, a first person camera with WASD controls is all you need. It doesn't have to extend any further than that.

My idea:
    Create your own peep.
    Add name.
    Choose clothes.
    Choose attributes/personalities.
    Automatically park owner/founder.
    Only first person view available on this peep.
    When entering a queue, you are able to walk to the front (as you are the park owner/founder), you then are the next person to ride.
    Able to walk towards the ride and choose which seat to sit in.
    Ride the rides in first person.
    Ability to fire staff when standing in-front of them.
    Ability to give wristband to peeps (all rides free, this is available to buy for peeps at park entrance or they can pay for individual ride prices, also boosts peeps happiness).

Quote Originally Posted by Trezla View Post
    [...]When entering a queue, you are able to walk to the front (as you are the park owner/founder), you then are the next person to ride.[...]
    And miss the visit of the themed queue i would have spent hours to build ... No thanks !!!

It would rather a system that disables collisions in queues, and when you are in a queue, a button appears at the bottom for "Test attraction" if you dont want to visit.

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis View Post
    And miss the visit of the themed queue i would have spent hours to build ... No thanks !!!

It would rather a system that disables collisions in queues, and when you are in a queue, a button appears at the bottom for "Test attraction" if you dont want to visit.
    The easiest thing is to disable collisions with peeps at all

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis View Post

You'd still be able to walk the queue and admire the scenery. You just would't be forced to wait in line.
    At least, that's how I'd do it.

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by JHouston View Post
    I personally think that this is a very wasteful idea, although i would be great to have all these ideas in the final game its very hard for us non harcore gamers on out small computers. I think that the idea to view the park from the peeps view is a must but a peep mode is a step too far! Imagine trying to get from one end of your park to the other it would take hours (exaggeration but you get the point) If i had to view another persons park from this mode and queue for stuff i wouldn't want to visit many parks. Jonny Watts was my favorite in RCT3 but i don't think it needs to go much further than this.
    Agree...not a fan of peep control either...would really use this feature

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by ncutt010 View Post
    Agree...not a fan of peep control either...would really use this feature
    I prefer a Cam-Mode like in Theme Park World - wouldn't be too hard to implement this feature and the possibility to walk around would raise the immersion

Quote Originally Posted by NickNem View Post
    I prefer a Cam-Mode like in Theme Park World - wouldn't be too hard to implement this feature and the possibility to walk around would raise the immersion
    Exactly. A first person camera with scenery-collision detection (so we can walk through peeps in a queue). And "press E to ride (attraction)" when you're in the station. That's all we really need. No money, nothing to monitor, no special handouts to random peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Exactly. A first person camera with scenery-collision detection (so we can walk through peeps in a queue). And "press E to ride (attraction)" when you're in the station. That's all we really need. No money, nothing to monitor, no special handouts to random peeps.
    +1

In this way, wa have better chance to have it in the game
    Last edited by Angelis; 10-14-2015 at 11:38 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast