View Poll Results: Should they add Peep control?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

38 86.36%
  • No.

6 13.64%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Peep control

I would love to see this implemented in RCTW. The only problem I see with this feature is that you'll have to wait in lines which can be very boring. Solution could be that if you enter a queue as a peep, you could choose to exit First person and look at the park with a free cam. However, this does kinda ruin the first person idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertje View Post
    I would love to see this implemented in RCTW. The only problem I see with this feature is that you'll have to wait in lines which can be very boring. Solution could be that if you enter a queue as a peep, you could choose to exit First person and look at the park with a free cam. However, this does kinda ruin the first person idea.
    Moving towards that idea, maybe your peep (An avatar of sorts, like I mentioned in my previous post), gets priority access through the ride exit or a fast-track ticket (we don't know if that'll be a feature or not yet). But it would be a good way to resolve it.

I personally like waiting in the queue lines I've made. I normally like to theme them extensively making them exciting!

waiting in lines boring? but you can watch the waitnig lines T.VS!(they where in the third so why not world?)

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertje View Post
    The possibility to control a peep, doesn't exactly mean, that you have to act like one. In Theme Park World aka. Sim Theme Park you can walk through your park and can go on every ride, without waiting in a queue. You can walk through people
    Last edited by NickNem; 01-14-2015 at 03:20 PM.

I think that this is indeed a very nice idea. Perhaps, you could improove it by saying that you could design your own guest (like the family editor in RCT3) as which you will spawn/walk around. This peep would be independent from familys if they deside to bring them back. Also the speed control could simply be "Push and hold Shift to sprint"

The one point that is kind of a thing is the waiting lines. On the one side it would be more realistic for video montages if your peep would follow the flow of the queue, but at the same time most people probably don't have the patience to stand in line for virtual park attractions. Maybe they'll add a small checkboy is a menu somewhere "Activate private Peep hitbox" or something similar which makes your Peep unable to skip lines.

I totally agree Pony, people should be able to design their own character and have the option to go fully immersed and queue or be able to skip the queues entirely

i think there could be a check box for skipping queues or not :P that's something i always wanted to do in the game :P

Or you just get a fast pass if they decide to make the queues split up into fast pass and regular ^^

Quote Originally Posted by BenVenn View Post
    Moving towards that idea, maybe your peep (An avatar of sorts, like I mentioned in my previous post), gets priority access through the ride exit or a fast-track ticket (we don't know if that'll be a feature or not yet). But it would be a good way to resolve it.
    Precisely, that should definitely be a feature if it's included within the game

need to bump this

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast