View Poll Results: Should they add Peep control?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

38 86.36%
  • No.

6 13.64%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peep control

Peep control

so..here is my idea you click a "peep" that is in your park and then click a ion that pops up that is a pic of a peeps head then you can use WASD to walk around and ues the mouse to look around also you can go on rides and stuff! really fun part would be.. when you are in someones park you can only play as a peep! meaning that you can but like...food hats anything! and if the owner of the park is on it will say "Player name here has entred the part!" so thats my idea

A good idea, but has been brought up many a time by myself and many other people in the forum. The idea of it saying "Player X has entered the park" though is nice, I like that.

See this posts as they encompass your idea as well:
    https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...st-person-mode

Quote Originally Posted by BenVenn View Post
    A good idea, but has been brought up many a time by myself and many other people in the forum. The idea of it saying "Player X has entered the park" though is nice, I like that.

See this posts as they encompass your idea as well:
    https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...st-person-mode

seems a lot of people want this...so...maby make a poll for yes or no wanting it in? and then maybe it will be ingame?

You can make a poll if you edit your main post or start a new one. But if you do start a new one make sure to delete this one after.

there Poll added!

I'm not too sure about the idea of taking control of peeps that are in your park...

Quote Originally Posted by unclekrusty View Post
    I'm not too sure about the idea of taking control of peeps that are in your park...
    Not all, just one. It's been brought up before in other threads. It's a first person mode idea.

Passive Peep
    The ONE feature I missed in rct3

If you take over a Peep and say you use WASD for movement, or arrows, how fast do you move? Peeps have a few speeds. Some run for a short bit, some amble. If a Peep is with a family of small children, they can be seen to go really slow as small children walk slower than teens or adults.

Then when they get to a queue of a popular ride, what would you have them do. Because you control them do they go to the front so you dont have to experience waiting in line? Or do you wait in line. If a peep is a member of a family do you drag everyone with you?

Is it possible that not all peeps are actionable? Maybe only solo peeps?

Maybe it'd be cool like in the peep editor, to make your own peep. A peep just for you, an avatar of sorts. And when you want to explore first hand your own park or someone else's, you click the "Peep Mode" button or what have you and you become your avatar free to walk around in the park. It would also be neat if you could be the VIP on a visit to the park that the manager had to impress!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast