View Poll Results: Should Atari add in lockers into RCTW?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe that Atari should add in lockers into the game.

63 79.75%
  • I do not believe that Atari should add in lockers into the game.

16 20.25%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lockers!

Lightbulb Lockers!

Dear Atari,

Please add lockers into the game. It provides a helpful way to store goods for a peep so he doesn't have to bring loads of stuff into a ride or going to a pool. It also prevents peeps to loose their souvenirs that they bought in their park.
    The way you access it is through a little machine that you have to pay or not pay for and it will give you a ticket saying the locker number. There is a scanner, and you scan the ticket, and then the locker according to the ticket number will open up.
    Otherwise, you pay/don't pay for a key from a machine that shows the locker number and you open the locker according to the key number.

Sincerely,
    Antonio, AKA Master's Kingdom
    Last edited by Masters_Kingdom; 08-09-2015 at 09:52 PM.

Even if they don't I'm sure someone will create a mod for it. Even if its for scenery purpose. Would be neat if the peeps would use them though.
    Love me some RCTW!
    Twitch - twitch.tv/knoxvegas

I guess it's a neat idea.. Though I see something like this easily addable in USG.

I Like that Idea

yes i like the idea of having lockers especially for water parks. also it would be a nice source of income if i cold charge rentals for them.

Very good idea, It brings more micro management into the game. Atari has to implement storage bags or bag pacs people bringing from outside the park and need to storage it somewhere like a storage center or something else.

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Quote Originally Posted by SEA DOG View Post
    yes i like the idea of having lockers especially for water parks. also it would be a nice source of income if i cold charge rentals for them.
    Arrgghh! I was at Six Flags last week and I had to pay a buck every time a rode a ride! Please don't remind me of this madness. Apparently they don't have cubbies there!
    Last edited by coaster6; 08-11-2015 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coaster6 View Post
    Arrgghh! I was at Six Flags last week and I had to pay a buck every time a rode a ride! Please don't remind me of this madness.
    That just doesn't sound right.Six Flags charging per ride.

Lockers are okay I guess, but not thrilled with micromanagement.

Absolutely! How else would I be able to create my Universal recreation without mandatory lockers and metal detectors in front of the rides?

I see them being used for rides but I think it would take away precious dev time from other things.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast