Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Answers Please Atari

Based on previous actions by Atari, I'm going to guess that any response is having to wait while Atari checks consumer reaction, then meets with Nvizzio to decide how much it's going to cost to fix the things that are complained about the most, then Atari financial will decide what the possible return on those costs will be, then Atari management will have to decide how much money they are willing to spend, then Nvizzio will be told what to fix and how much to spend, then plans will have to be turned over to Atari marketing to get the proper spin and hype added before they'll make any public statements at all. We may get something next week...maybe.

Remember how long it took for any reaction to that first horrible video? Then how long it took for a reaction after the one beta-weekend? And then after the game went to EA? This is par for the course, Atari doesn't have a quick-response setup to deal with customer complaints...

I just hope we get something in the next 48 hours before they disappear for thr holidays...

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    I just hope we get something in the next 48 hours before they disappear for thr holidays...
    Nook's already lounging in the Bahamas, drink in hand

Junior Enthusiast
    So where are you nookriot?? Are they paying you only to come to job once a week or less??
    What happened to the promises of more transparency and engaging with the community???
    Again and again Atari shows that they are full of lies....

Quote Originally Posted by inspectorgadget View Post
    Nook's already lounging in the Bahamas, drink in hand
    Definitely not in the Bahamas. I love the cold weather and cannot wait until it truly arrives! #SnowMaster

Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    So where are you nookriot?? Are they paying you only to come to job once a week or less??
    What happened to the promises of more transparency and engaging with the community???
    Again and again Atari shows that they are full of lies....
    Still here boxman. The dev team is working on a patch as we speak and more info will come #soon
    Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Soon! :-) Good to hear from you Nook!

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Verhoeven View Post
    Soon! :-) Good to hear from you Nook!
    Thanks Marco! It has been crazy since launch as you can imagine. There is no excuse for my absence and I will be responding where I can. Really appreciate your patience!
    Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Very strange I've just had an email from Nvizzio stating Atari are responding to threads daily and all of a sudden you make an appearance, I understand a patch is in the works but there really is no excuse for ignoring the very people who pay your wages.

We sure that RCT Microtransaction Edition isn't being confused with RCTW here? Because I highly doubt it's the PC game that is getting Nvissios attention....

1) Soon is no longer a good response. It's not even funny. Not with this disaster of a game you have released to us. We need answers instead of the very vague messages that you just sent. Marketing 101

2) Why have you been so silent the past week. It's almost as if you were all of celebrating which was most certainly not deserved. Just look at the sales (or lack there of) and reviews of the game.

3) Just a tip, none of this would have happened if you waited until the game was actually done to release it. But as of now this game has nothing that is worth paying more than $5 for.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast