Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66

Thread: Answers Please Atari

  1. #21
    There probably out getting drunk after ripping us off, it's the hustle staring Atari.

  2. #22
    Passive Peep
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by TycoonFury View Post
    There probably out getting drunk after ripping us off, it's the hustle staring Atari.
    Either that or hiding in a hole somewhere.

    Still no response then I see.

  3. #23
    Here is what happened. Atari was working on a "cleanse" of the forum to get rid of all the liars and trolls. This past weekend was supposed to be the last weekend of the forum updates. What has gone silent since this past weekend you may ask? The liars (Atari) and the trolls (Deathtome). For once, something Atari did worked exactly as it was supposed to.

  4. #24
    This is ****ing hilarious.

    I feel sorry for the people that got duped, but that's sometimes what happens when you buy an Early Access game, you get burnt.

    The fact the game has been released, with bugs that were there from the start of EA, shows just how little they give a ****.

    **** Atari.

  5. #25
    Ive bought many early access games and this is the first time that I've been 'burnt' it should still be in early access so bugs can be fixed, I have issue with the game being released a day before planet coaster in an attempt to make a quick cash windfall, when the game is clearly unfinished.

  6. #26
    Passive Peep
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    230
    The total lack of reply's, the lack of patch to the broken day one release client, and the fact i can swear like a mother ****er , does suggest Atari $$$ have indeed abandoned this Pile of ****e now.

  7. #27
    [COLOR=rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.701961)]"We always set our standards higher and never rest until our clients are fully satisfied."

    This is a quote from Nvizzio main website, I have also emailed them and Atari directly but expect no response from either.
    [/COLOR]

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by TycoonFury View Post
    [COLOR=rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.701961)]"We always set our standards higher and never rest until our clients are fully satisfied."

    This is a quote from Nvizzio main website, I have also emailed them and Atari directly but expect no response from either.
    [/COLOR]
    The thing about that is technically Atari is Nvizzios client and apparently their investors were satisfied enough to release the game.
    We , however are Ataris clients and should have been listened to when we were submittibg bugs and improvements.
    Paths still clipping into terrain - i actually managed to make the terrain deform in such a way that an existing path passed right through the terrain, animations are still a bit strange in places promised features are missing - I could go on here but I'm going to comtinue to play because despite the bugs with the scenarios I am still currently having fun and although not the game i was hoping for I paid good money for it and have adjusted my expectations from a AAA game to a game that should still be in development. I luckily didnt pay full price for it and have seen some of my bug reports/suggestions implemented which is possibly why I'm slightly more forgiving

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    The thing about that is technically Atari is Nvizzios client and apparently their investors were satisfied enough to release the game.
    We , however are Ataris clients and should have been listened to when we were submittibg bugs and improvements.
    Paths still clipping into terrain - i actually managed to make the terrain deform in such a way that an existing path passed right through the terrain, animations are still a bit strange in places promised features are missing - I could go on here but I'm going to comtinue to play because despite the bugs with the scenarios I am still currently having fun and although not the game i was hoping for I paid good money for it and have adjusted my expectations from a AAA game to a game that should still be in development. I luckily didnt pay full price for it and have seen some of my bug reports/suggestions implemented which is possibly why I'm slightly more forgiving

    There are more quotes on the website which made me chuckle, I paid full price for the game as soon as it became available for steam and for a while had good experiences and expectations, needless to say they have now gone.

  10. #30
    AtarI, we are not going until we have answers so please respond.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Thank you Atari!!
    By osudenny in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2016, 06:48 PM
  2. Atari might just win this...
    By wesleypacman in forum Community Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-05-2015, 04:56 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2015, 09:18 AM
  4. Come on atari!!!
    By wastedtalent111 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2015, 07:58 PM
  5. Can we have some answers please?
    By themrnashville in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2015, 06:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
RollerCoaster Tycoon is back! RCTW is the first new entry to the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise in a decade, bringing an innovative new track builder, and much more.
Join us