Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 66

Thread: Answers Please Atari

  1. #11
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by TycoonFury View Post
    Onice I have something I will let you know, even if they ban me I will respawn
    Are you in the Theme Park Simulation Games group on facebook?

  2. #12
    Not at the moment

  3. #13
    ladies and gentleman, Atari have left the building.

  4. #14
    Junior Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    610
    Have they?
    I assume they are about to start seeing it's just after 8am on their side.

  5. #15
    Ok the best way, go about this, is go through steam, and get steam to have it taken off. Since Atari, did not listen to any1 in the beta, Same bugs since the start of the beta are still present in final release.

    1)Path system does not line up still
    2)Path system using grid with PxP does not line up at all.
    3)Game Framerate is terrible.
    4)UI still crashes making PxP items.
    5)Lighting system still not working.
    6) Game crashes on start-up or gives you blank screen
    7)PxP Auto stack does not turn off, and gets greyed out.(new bug in release version).
    8)Camera interface does not stay still making PxP items or coaster, (Does not matter if you change settings in the UI)
    9) The peeps clothing keeps changing.

    Theres a lot more

  6. #16
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    Have they?
    I assume they are about to start seeing it's just after 8am on their side.
    I'd assume they have seeing as there have been no active "help" since the 17th, people have gotten away with swearing on the forums, among other things.

  7. #17
    I think everyone who is unhappy make a complaint through steam, the more people that do the more chance it has of steam taking it down.

  8. #18
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by TycoonFury View Post
    I think everyone who is unhappy make a complaint through steam, the more people that do the more chance it has of steam taking it down.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Them...mulationGames/
    Join this group. If you do decide to do a campaign, I'm sure many would be happy to help you (including myself, whether its petitions or whatever) a lot in that group put their trust into Atari too and were also lied to. I didn't pour money into RCTW, but I don't like seeing that people are suffering over it, so it'd be nice to have some sort of justice.

    Just make sure you explain your situation, say you backed RCTW and were lied to etc

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronroberts View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Them...mulationGames/
    Join this group. If you do decide to do a campaign, I'm sure many would be happy to help you (including myself, whether its petitions or whatever) a lot in that group put their trust into Atari too and were also lied to. I didn't pour money into RCTW, but I don't like seeing that people are suffering over it, so it'd be nice to have some sort of justice.

    Just make sure you explain your situation, say you backed RCTW and were lied to etc
    I have joined now thanks for the link.

  10. #20
    Junior Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    809
    And as some of us predicted they went quiet straight after release... If they actually cared they would have had someone here communicating and ealing with complains even over the weekend and yet now even on a monday they dont bother showing up.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Thank you Atari!!
    By osudenny in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2016, 06:48 PM
  2. Atari might just win this...
    By wesleypacman in forum Community Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-05-2015, 04:56 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2015, 09:18 AM
  4. Come on atari!!!
    By wastedtalent111 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2015, 07:58 PM
  5. Can we have some answers please?
    By themrnashville in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2015, 06:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
RollerCoaster Tycoon is back! RCTW is the first new entry to the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise in a decade, bringing an innovative new track builder, and much more.
Join us