Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Answers Please Atari

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Answers Please Atari

So there's a lot of very unhappy people on these forums and on steam with many requests and questions being ignored and a number of false statements being made by yourselves, Atari these are not going away so please answer our comments.

For instance I want to know why you think it's acceptable to release an unfinished product littered with bugs and basic functions such as placing paths not working correctly. (Yet really easy to program in Unity)

What did you think you would achieve releasing this rubbish 1 day before Planes Coaster?

Are you actually proud of the crap you produce?

I'm not interested in excuses like we're only a small team as there are many games produced by just 3 or 4 people these days and they produce high quality stuff, for example Parkitect is created by 3 people .

Newcomer
    Its really bizarre in a way, I mean like... the few helpful people like Nook and RCTSupport haven't been online since the 17th, I wouldn't be surprised if RCTSupport was an alternative account, like how I'm not surprised that DTM is still using the forum whilst others have been banned.

I think they've abandoned, and a lot of people said this wouldn't happen, but you can kind of see by the neglecting of forum, and the people that have sworn on the forum the past few days with no bans or warnings.

I don't think they're proud of it, its a cash grab, and they've done little to nothing on polishing the game before release, re-skinning guests and saying they've been improved when they clearly haven't, fixing bad animations when they haven't, it is all just lies.

Luckily we have a developer whose community is great, are enthusiasts, and actually care about their community, little DTM can slap "copy cat" on it all he wants, but at the end of the day, they've actually listened to people's feedback and developed an amazing game that is loved by even those that haven't been part of the community the past 10 years.

Edit: I wouldn't like to think all that, but the proof is in the pudding I guess? It's a real shame to see RCT go in this direction, and no one to be there to justify it with words that aren't either a lie or something impressive.
    Last edited by Aaronroberts; 11-20-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Im seriously considering setting up a campaign on social media to discourage others from spending their hard earned money on Atari rubbish.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by TycoonFury View Post
    Im seriously considering setting up a campaign on social media to discourage others from spending their hard earned money on Atari rubbish.
    Do it, atleast people have an excuse to do it now with the game now being fully release.
    I'm glad I didn't spend my money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronroberts View Post
    Its really bizarre in a way, I mean like... the few helpful people like Nook and RCTSupport haven't been online since the 17th, I wouldn't be surprised if RCTSupport was an alternative account, like how I'm not surprised that DTM is still using the forum whilst others have been banned.
    Hard to say who is cheating here. Nook said in some other "hot discussed" threads, that RCTW cant be compared with PC, because there is NO fight OR run between them (for release). And now it was released one day before PC. That seems to A LOT of fight to me ...

Dont know if he was cheated too by Atari ...

Quote Originally Posted by mbcdex View Post
    Hard to say who is cheating here. Nook said in some other "hot discussed" threads, that RCTW cant be compared with PC, because there is NO fight OR run between them (for release). And now it was released one day before PC. That seems to A LOT of fight to me ...

Dont know if he was cheated too by Atari ...
    I think nook can only feed us what information the big wigs want him too. Take the October update for example. He was streaming and said he had no info on patch time and would share as soon as he did. I was streaming immediately after and had a number of people including nook in the chat. He was asked about the update in my chat and said no news yet then nearly immediately one of the other viewers announced that the update was downloading on their computer...

That would make sense that Nook is no more present here, he might be a doll too ... waiting what happens before judging him. Hope its right and he has balls enough to comment something about this.

I also would like to see a media campaign. Atari had more than enough time to answer and react. A refund to those who want it and everything would have been solved ...

Hell yeah set up a campaign, Atari deserve to loose all of their potential customers. I'd be right behind a campaign to show up RCTW for what it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by jackandylan123 View Post
    Hell yeah set up a campaign, Atari deserve to loose all of their potential customers. I'd be right behind a campaign to show up RCTW for what it really is.
    I would support you and share in all the places i can!!

ATARI should go bankrupcy (again) and cease to exist!!

And Nvizzio, well... they are on the same boat and they are the ones who gave the face!

Onice I have something I will let you know, even if they ban me I will respawn

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast