Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Wishlist for 2017 #1

We have stickied this so that we can keep the running wish list going. Thanks to all for adding feedback!

What is the point of making a sticky? To give the illusion that you are actually going to look at this and do stuff about it. Okay, maybe we get transport rides, but it has been confirmed that Dark Rides are already "in game" even though they most certainly are not. Water rides have not even been mentioned, and everything else on the wishlist is basically re doing the entire game. Not to mention there are only a little over 100 people playing this game which means it has next to no funds. THere is no way any update can be made to make this game what it should be.

I have very little faith that any of this feedback will be taken on-board but here's what I think needs to be done to improve this game:

1. Peep AI (my biggest complaint). Let's not beat about the bush here, it's beyond bad. The previous RCT titles weren't exactly great in this regard but it was nothing game breaking, in RCTWorld I feel as though once you get a certain amount of time in to the game the poor peep AI just falls apart and causes the park to slowly die out. Having peeps in my park isn't an enjoyable experience at all due to the terrible AI.

2. Lack of peep groups. It just doesn't look at all believable when you have children roaming around on their own in a massive themepark. I understand that this is a hard feature to implement however I feel it's something that has to be done and that if it was done would lead to a more engaging and immersive experience overall.

3. Audio. The audio could really do a with a rework in most aspects. Peep sounds are unpleasant and the ride music is shrill and annoying. Coasters sound off also, I much preferred how they sounded in the weekend coaster preview beta, I also feel the iconic cashing in sounds from the older RCT games should be ditched, it was something I thought I'd enjoy having in the game, however it ends up being distracting and annoying.

4. The staff system. Either ditch the staff buildings and let me just place staff in directly or make it so the staff buildings are something other than rabbit holes. An idea for this could be the janitors taking rubbish to the staff building then another member of staff taking the trash out of the park. The staff AI is also naff just like the peep AI so improvements there would be most welcome.

5. General control improvements. RCTW has a fairly comprehensive coaster and PbP building editor, however they're both let down by the clunky control system the game has - using it makes my skin crawl!

6. Day night cycling. As it is, it's really jarring, make this so that transitions are smooth and more natural as time advances - see cities skylines and your main competitor for inspiration here.

7. Animations. The new models are a big improvement over the previous early access models no doubt, the animations are still off though leading to them being distracting.

8. The other stuff. Now that the important stuff is fixed the core game should be half decent, now it's time to bring in the transport rides, water rides, dark rides and all of the other stuff that was promised!

Passive Peep
    Wait, this has been sticky'd. Why?

You haven't taken any notice over the last 6/7 months so why would we believe you're going to take notice now?

Sorry, let me re-word that

These are the things we've been asking for over 6 months and what of do we have. None of it. No one listened to us then so why should we believe you will listen to us now.
    Yes you may hear us, but you certainly aren't listening.

Quote Originally Posted by majherbhead View Post

You haven't taken any notice over the last 6/7 months so why would we believe you're going to take notice now?

These are the things we've been asking for over 6 months and what of do we have. None of it. No one listened to us then so why should we believe you will listen to us now.
    I get it, I think we all know that things didn't go smooth but perhaps there is still a small light on the end of the tunnel. As they have sticky'd the post I of-course hope to get some developers input now and then.
    Last edited by TerrorToetje; 11-18-2016 at 10:10 PM.

Okay, my wishes for upcoming updates:

-Better performance
    -Peep Animations are looking stupid at the moment and they need an overhaul
    -Darkrides
    *with ride events (adjustable particle effects, light effects, sound effects, animatronics) (I know you hate me for this, but please take a look on the darkride video of PC)
    -Waterrides (Log Flume, Rafting for the start)
    -more themes & scenery items (for example: medieval, horror)
    -generic flatrides, there we can add scenery ourselfs
    -more flatrides!
    -1st person walk mode

The game made a good progress since the start of early access, and I hope you guys are working on this project for a long time to go

Quote Originally Posted by f4a10 View Post
    There is NO point in a 2017 wishlist. Give up like the developers did ages ago. The game is awful. PC is now available for the RCT fans. Support a more respected game and Dev team who have done so much for the RCT franchise. But of course it's your choice :P
    Great spirit there...I mean I get where you're coming from, but if you've given up total hope, why are you still here? If we can still get some more features shoved in this game before support drops, I'll take that over getting nothing extra at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunityAdmin View Post
    We have stickied this so that we can keep the running wish list going. Thanks to all for adding feedback!
    Thank you! I appreciate you guys attempting to keep communication open. DO NOT STOP!

Quote Originally Posted by majherbhead View Post

Lol, made me double-take too. Strange that they would only sticky a post like this now, when there have been many like it months ago, when it would have been much more useful. But...
    Please Atari, prove us wrong. This is literally your last chance to fulfill your fans/customers' wishes. The window is very closing fast.

Quote Originally Posted by majherbhead
    We have all had to start new parks, I have only started to do one, and its going to stay that way too. Its got ZERO peeps and takes nearly 20 minutes to load and another 3-4 before I can actually start working on my once it has loaded while I wait for it to render all the supports for the coasters. And that's after I've waited 5 minutes for game to load up and into the main menu. It really is beyond a joke.
    Dang, I feel your loading time pains...the main reason I haven't played much. By the time I get a freaking park loaded, I almost don't even feel like playing anymore because I'm so frustrated. It's a good thing I didn't play much I guess, considering all EA parks are history.
    Last edited by Hersheypark2011; 11-19-2016 at 01:27 AM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast