Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Community Wishlist for 2017 #1

Danplayer,

The dev team is currently working on a patch at this moment. Once they have more to share I will let you all know.
    Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Quote Originally Posted by Nookriot View Post
    Danplayer,

The dev team is currently working on a patch at this moment. Once they have more to share I will let you all know.
    @Nookriot, is it a big update with new content, or a bugfix update? Can you tell us?

Danplayer,

Awesome, good to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    @Nookriot, is it a big update with new content, or a bugfix update? Can you tell us?
    A little bit of both I have been told (content & bugfixing) but I cannot share the specific details because I do not have them yet, you will just have to wait patiently like I am.

#soon
    Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

A little bit of both I have been told (content & bugfixing) but I cannot share the specific details because I do not have them yet, you will just have to wait patiently like I am.

#soon
    Sounds nice...
    This bit of info is better than no Info at all^^

#soon
    Good to hear, I would love to have some new features, like dark rides and transport rides into the game soon, as well as some more scenery options, i'm sure you guys have heard those requests quite a few times. I wouldn't mind a DLC pack as well, just as long as the content it is great and the game is stable enough to run it.

Quote Originally Posted by DanPlayer01 View Post
    I wouldn't mind a DLC pack as well
    I think that Darkrides and Transport Rides (Not to forget, WaterRides) should be in the base game, as they are part of every theme park.

Any idea on when this next update is out? I'm running into quite a few bugs with the latest build.

Quote Originally Posted by DanPlayer01 View Post
    Any idea on when this next update is out? I'm running into quite a few bugs with the latest build.
    Im sure nook/peaches will let us know as soon as they have a date - it seems they find out very shortly before the updates are actually pushed by Nvizzio going by past experience.
    What bugs are you hitting? Fire them on the tech support sub forum so the team can see them

I think the content from the Valentines update is great. Thank you for that and thank you for supporting the game. I hope we see more content updates with the same quality in the future.

There is currently one wish I have since release and I think at least for me it can make the game much more fun to play.
    Since the original Rollercoaster game part of the game is just watching the park I build.
    The gigantic white outlines on objects and rides on mouse over is really annoying for me and my request is to make this feature optional.
    I hope my request can reach the devs via these forums. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast