Thread: Camera Mode Settings Help

Camera Mode Settings Help

I have a question, how do I get my camera to be like everyone else that streams Live videos of them playing in game? When I try to zoom in I am not able to have free range to continue my camera viewing through buildings, trees etc. my camera like will step/hop up over the rides it seems then drop down when I get over the ride, etc. Is there an option I need to set in my Camera Settings?

Hey Sbos,

There are settings you can manage within the game to turn on / off camera settings like auto height adjustments when you place large objects as well as field of view width, etc. Also, there is a hotkey (F Key) that will allow freecam mode where you can fly through your park. (Like how you mentioned, flying through buildings, etc).

Hopefully this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by RCTSupport View Post
    Hey Sbos,

There are settings you can manage within the game to turn on / off camera settings like auto height adjustments when you place large objects as well as field of view width, etc. Also, there is a hotkey (F Key) that will allow freecam mode where you can fly through your park. (Like how you mentioned, flying through buildings, etc).

Hopefully this helps!
    I will try this tonight when I play the game again. BTW Great Job on all the new releases into the game! I really love how you all kept the Effects (Fireworks, Bubbles, etc) a secret, cause when I saw those I lit up like a kid in a candy store!!! I hope we see more content very soon, hopefully before the new year if possible.

Just to build on what was said there the freecam mode does not allow you to build but to get nice angles for screenshots.
    I normally just navigate using my mousewheel - press it down and you can pan in all directions.
    Also dont use the auto collision tools for height etc