Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Refund

Refund

How do i get a refund, i have had this early access since april, the last 2 month i have only had the possibility play a handfull of times because of broken code. And now on the release it=s not working at all. I have a great rig for playing this game.
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
    Memory: 16384MB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

Of course i have done all of the steps you wrote on the page. Even if i think people not should mess around in the regedit by them self. Big lawsuites can come out of this if they delete something they shouldn´t.

If cant build a working uninstaller and installer you should not make games pherabs?

Any way. Im feed up with the problems and want a refund of this not working game. You have had your chances to fixit. and now when you says it´s "ready" and not working i should be able to get a refund.

/Dan C

Hi caggsoft (Dan),

Thanks for reaching out. We understand you are upset but w
    e are confident we will be able to help get the game up and running for you. We will be sending along a private message here on the forums to collect additional data as we are now in post launch mode.

I Did not get any private message

Hi Cagg,

Give them some time to reach out. They are working on responses to forum posts as well as PMs on their side.

I will also poke them to help speed up the messaging process.
    Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Thank you for your quick answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nookriot View Post
    Hi Cagg,

Give them some time to reach out. They are working on responses to forum posts as well as PMs on their side.

I will also poke them to help speed up the messaging process.

Still no message.....still no working game

Quote Originally Posted by RCTSupport View Post
    Hi caggsoft (Dan),

Thanks for reaching out. We understand you are upset but w
    e are confident we will be able to help get the game up and running for you. We will be sending along a private message here on the forums to collect additional data as we are now in post launch mode.

What does this even mean? He has requested a refund for a broken product, why should he have to wait for days until someone bothers to get in touch?

Anyone who buys something that doesn't work is surely entitled to a quick and swift refund without waiting on the vague promise of a resolution based on "collecting additional data"

Give the man his money back.

Newcomer
    Has this been sorted yet? Do the right thing and give him his refund already.

Atari refuses to give a refund and now can't even PM the guy.

Great customer support.

I finally got the game "running" a file that the game had created had to be removed, i had done all the steps in descriptions but still one file recided in the computer. Well the game started and what did i see.... Crapp, they have obvisley lowered the quality of the graphics alot ti lrt the game run on as many computers as possible. The early access was at least preatty nice graphics, but now crap. And it eats alot of resorces and memory. Battlefield one uses around 2- 4 gb memory and the processor at 35-40%, rtc took several minutes to load. Furst scenario 3 minutes. 45-60% load and 4 gb ram used. Before i even start playing. Planet coster loads whitin 1 minute and a pretty big park whith 1700 peps take less than 35-40 sek to load. Processor used 15-25% and 1,5 to 2,5 gb ram in use. And it looks amazing. I have agsin repetead my demand for refund.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast