Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game does not load

Game does not load

When I launch the game from stream all I get is a blank black screen. Nothing happens but just a black screen. Why doesn't the game load now? It worked fine for me up until now...
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecko0914 View Post
    When I launch the game from stream all I get is a blank black screen. Nothing happens but just a black screen. Why doesn't the game load now? It worked fine for me up until now...
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling as well.
    See this:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=660997633

Hope it helps if you need any more assistance let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by TerrorToetje View Post
    See this:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=660997633

Hope it helps if you need any more assistance let me know.
    Done the steps. still not working. have the same issue.

I tried the steps listed, Bitter was able to help me out. I think if you follow all the steps it shiuld work

Junior Enthusiast
    I'll try to remember what worked for me:

I got the black screen several (4/5) times at first. Un-ticking the box in the properties panel didn't work for me. I restarted my pc. Still a black screen. Than I deleted the prior game folder, and restarted again. After that the game worked.

Quote Originally Posted by DanPlayer01 View Post
    I tried the steps listed, Bitter was able to help me out. I think if you follow all the steps it shiuld work
    Didint work for me so i'm trying to reinstall the game :/

Black screen in more detail

Quote Originally Posted by kimao View Post
    Didint work for me so i'm trying to reinstall the game :/
    Firstly EA worked fine for me so it's not my spec. I have tried all the steps as mentioned in blogs and reinstalling it, clearing the prior files etc and still not the game I saw on the stream.

I start the game I have Atari logo, that works fine.
    I then have Nvizzo logo, that plays fine.
    Then I get to the main menu. It is very slow to navigate and the images/videos behind don't show up.
    Along the bottom of the main menu there is the steam workshop logo which doesn't seem to ever connect.
    Tried to change the settings in all kinds of configurations and still nothing.
    After a very slow process I try and start to play a park. The loading takes some time but once in the game everything is fine. I say fine it works just like the EA game I have grown to love.

My thoughts are that something hasn't downloaded or loaded properly and that is the reason for the refresh issues on the main menu.

I can only think it is similar to the early UGC problems we had where the UGC was not showing. A steam conflict maybe which is causing the main menu not to function.

In the EA the main menu worked fine and was fast and no lag issues for me. I have looked for bug reports and they are blank. Also all I get notification of any system conflicts etc.

Everything I have is up to date with drivers so it is not that as the game was working fine for me before this new update.

Possibly there is something blocking the load process and so some files are not being found which is causing everything to play up and run slow. I can think back to web design to when you delete an image but the link is still there and then the image is blank.

I have this weird refresh issue which flicks between the desktop and the game which seems to be coinciding with what could be the slid show or video working behind the main menu not loading.

I am on windows 10 which could also be an issue.

Conspiracy theories could be that PC or steam has blocked the game from working for more funds and to give the fanboy trolls more ammunition.

My second conspiracy theory is because Hillery Clinton didn't make it into the white house.

My third conspiracy theory is that it is the illuminati.

Other than aliens I can't think of a reason why I have this issue so please give me an update to fix it.

What I am certain of is that is neither my PC or what I have been doing as I enjoyed EA. It's just the new load and menu screen conflicts.

Conspiracy theories aside, anyone needing help, please reach out to us here on support as well.

We know there are many out there capable of helping (TerrorToetje thanks for the link!) and we definitely appreciate that but we will work hard to help where we can.

Feel free to message here. PM works too!

Quote Originally Posted by RCTSupport View Post
    Conspiracy theories aside, anyone needing help, please reach out to us here on support as well.

We know there are many out there capable of helping (TerrorToetje thanks for the link!) and we definitely appreciate that but we will work hard to help where we can.

Feel free to message here. PM works too!
    Ive tried every thing and the game still just gives me the black screen. Clearly I missed some thing. Someone please help

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by ecko0914 View Post
    ive tried every thing and the game still just gives me the black screen. Clearly i missed some thing. Someone please help

conspiracy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast