Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Transport and Dark Rides

Passive Peep
    Coaster_tog has said a very valid point.

The transport system for dark RIDES, there isn't one so what difference does UGC+Scenery make then!

Any response RCTSupport?

Of course not. After looking at their numbers vs. their competitors they have fled the game. No one has heard from them since the other games release. This game is finished and I doubt they will do much if anything to fix it.

Atari was once an important and respected brand but have lost their way being run by idiots who assume that the game playing populous hasn't a clue what they are talking about, like vultures they circle the naive hoping to cash in on micro transactions with RCT4 mobile and RCT touch. They then butcher a once popular series hoping to cash in further more by releasing a sub standard unfinished product. The people at Atari are no better than the bankers, politicians and corporate fools that seem to run or ruin our lives. Yes I know this is just a game and in the grand scheme of things, who really cares, Atari certainly don't, so why should we, perhaps we should start an anti Atari revolution, deleating anything associated with Atari and refusing to buy any further Atari products.

So please don't hold your breath on this game ever being what you had hoped for Atari have probably already moved on, and so should we.

If Atari even respond to this with anything other than just fluff, let me ask you this one question, do you really see Atari as a viable business in the next 10 years? I strongly doubt it.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TerrorToetje View Post
    Regarding the dark-rides,

For me UGC + Scenery would be enough, however the lighting engine will need to support having dark interiors.

Perhaps RCT Support could forward this to the devs?

Best Regards,

TerrorToetje
    Still would be stuck with having to use a coaster as makeshift dark ride... Afaik there is no easy way right now to customize the coaster carts or make it from scratch and the latter is probably even completely impossible.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TycoonFury View Post
    Atari was once an important and respected brand but have lost their way being run by idiots who assume that the game playing populous hasn't a clue what they are talking about, like vultures they circle the naive hoping to cash in on micro transactions with RCT4 mobile and RCT touch. They then butcher a once popular series hoping to cash in further more by releasing a sub standard unfinished product. The people at Atari are no better than the bankers, politicians and corporate fools that seem to run or ruin our lives. Yes I know this is just a game and in the grand scheme of things, who really cares, Atari certainly don't, so why should we, perhaps we should start an anti Atari revolution, deleating anything associated with Atari and refusing to buy any further Atari products.

So please don't hold your breath on this game ever being what you had hoped for Atari have probably already moved on, and so should we.

If Atari even respond to this with anything other than just fluff, let me ask you this one question, do you really see Atari as a viable business in the next 10 years? I strongly doubt it.
    That is exactly what they are.. They are just a bunch of corporate suits who have no idea about gaming at all. Sadly they are even incompetent when it comes to making money, as their plan of milking their IP's dry with no real investment would of course fail in long run like it has done now. Eventually no one will trust them anymore and by then both the company and their ip's have no more value left. My bet is that Atari is going to end up like Amiga brand within a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by RCTSupport View Post
    Hey Dan!

Thanks for reaching out! Hopefully we can answer your questions:

Transport Rides: This has always been a topic on the road-map. Very early 2017 is when we are targeting these.

Dark Rides: With UGC and PxP, we give players limitless options to create how they wish.

In addition to that, we are in post launch mode now collecting as much data as we possibly can, so if there are any areas of the game were you would like to offer more feedback, please feel free to let us know!

Put us out of our misery and call it a day, we all know (except the few naive ones) that the end of development is imminent. Having a large banner on the game's main menu saying 'Free Content coming soon' you guys are just trying way too hard to con your customers. It's one big facepalm after another with this whole thing. Thanks for my previous infraction points btw
    Last edited by inspectorgadget; 11-19-2016 at 07:16 AM.

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by inspectorgadget View Post
    Thanks for my previous infraction points btw
    I guess there will be more coming your way soon...

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by inspectorgadget View Post

Put us out of our misery and call it a day, we all know (except the few naive ones) that the end of development is imminent. Having a large banner on the game's main menu saying 'Free Content coming soon' you guys are just trying way too hard to con your customers. It's one big facepalm after another with this whole thing. Thanks for my previous infraction points btw

99.9% of us KNOW its over, that banner givews "Deathtome" and the other handful left here a falee hope, the fact ive sworn and not been banned, tells me they've walked already?

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by coaster_tog View Post
    99.9% of us KNOW its over, that banner givews "Deathtome" and the other handful left here a falee hope, the fact ive sworn and not been banned, tells me they've walked already?
    Woah, you swore and weren't banned? were you atleast warned of got an infraction?

So lets look at the list so far:
    No Limits concept art.
    No water rides, transport rides, or dark rides.
    Ride animations still not fixed.
    One ride animation never to be fixed because they renamed it to the twirling tower to match its animation.
    Unable to make small compact coasters.
    Guests had a "make over" but still do silly stuff.
    Changing cars caused somebodies RAM to be used all at once.
    Game trailers have no banking, no dives on the dive coaster, and weird friction on the coaster.
    Guests popping in and out of their seats.
    Sex noises.
    The spinning coaster (oh btw, this is stuff through-out development)
    No banking on artwork for the game.
    2 trains on artwork that shows a flying coaster, the train is running on the side that the supports are.
    Massive scaling issues.
    Deciding to release the day before the competition.
    Dev's who can't answer a question during a live stream, when it is being asked over and over.

Oh and here are some forum issues:
    Unprofessional moderators who CONTINUE after somebody says about taking the conversation to PM, and upon myself calling them out, ask me to delete the quote.

What is it with this, a lot of things get deleted to hide the fact that the community have been lied to, or the digusting behavior of a certain member, who continues to be disgusting and is still on this forum, when people who have done WAY LESS disgusting things and have been banned for it.

But that makes sense, I noticed that RCTsupport's account said the exact same thing as a certain member "I'm sorry you feel that way" You should be sorry that you lied to a whole community about whats going to be in the game.

I like how said disgusting member is featured in live streams for making UGC too, thats funny. So what is it? does daddy work for Atari? does a family member work for Atari? theres got to be some sort of reason he's still here. Nook told me all members are to be treated equally, so why IS HE STILL HERE.

Junior Enthusiast
    Another thing that is not fixed is the shops... If you change the quality of the food the costs of running store will increase each time even when using the same exact quality. This happens even when you go from medium quality to medium, so if you switch a few times then it is impossible to make profits no matter how much you sell.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast