Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Update is Here....

New Update is Here....

Hey Guys,

My steam had a download queued for 21:45pm GMT. It had a download now button... so it's downloading. It's a 1.4GB update. I'm not sure if this is a final patch or ultimately the release but I'm guessing that it's the release. Just a heads up for anyone refreshing!

Newcomer
    my game wont launch it's freeze black scene

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerael View Post
    Same here. My system far exceeds the specs and I was playing the competitor last night with a rather large park, tons of peeps and graphic settings cranked up. Hopefully it's a bug and they fix it. If not, I will be fighting for a refund.

Yikes guys... I'll let you know in 10 minutes.. mine is still downloading. Snoozefest. And I've no amazing machine, but can play Planet Coaster on Medium quite comfortably!!

Bugs in their final release????? If only they would have tested the update before allowing anyone to download their FINAL release.

The update is here. At least it is on my computer. I don't see to many differences at this point but they did add a several features. In my opinion the main things are the new menu and some peeps that look better. They added huge scenery item by the western rocks I think it would have made more sense to be in the centerpiece section rather then the rocks section but its cool nevertheless. I also see some cool special effects in the decor section however that will could come in handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium_Force View Post
    Bugs in their final release????? If only they would have tested the update before allowing anyone to download their FINAL release.
    Come now how dissapointing would that scenario have been. You'd have people complaining all over the show:
    "But there's ALWAYS bugs... why can't I see any bugs in my game???"
    Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Zerael View Post
    Yep so same with me! dang!

Passive Peep
    Yeah black window with some glitchy looking smudged white stuff bottom right.

Park Patron
    Woot I'm still one of the lucky ones. The game is working just fine for me and I'm loving all the changes they have made so far.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast