Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RCTW Launch Stream

RCTW Launch Stream

Hello all! As we all are well aware, RCTW has been forced by it's publisher to walk the plank tomorrow! Will it sink? Will it swim? WHO KNOWS! (Well a lot of you are very good at guessing...anywaysss) I was nervous about doing this, as I've never streamed before. I won't go into the nitty gritty but tomorrow at 5PM EST/10pm GMT I'll be streaming RCTW from my twitch channel (will link it ahead). Let it be known I have never streamed so this ought to be an extremely interesting experience. It will be essentially a live video review as I play through it and build a park! I know plenty of you roll your eyes at RCTW, but I've played it enough to say I will do my best to make it interesting since I KNOW how to work around the games limitations.

My goal is to demonstrate what the game CAN do and for those of you on the fence or curious about it, to help you on your path to judgement. It will be 100% unbiased and I'd love to see some of you there tomorrow at 5PM EST. Here is some of my RCTW work so you know what to expect tomorrow and my Twitch link: https://www.twitch.tv/maxfreak

Last edited by maxfreak; 11-15-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Junior Enthusiast
    I will most likely come by at least and check it out.

Thanks! Look forward to seeing you there.

No such thing as complete lack of bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    It will be about 10pm GMT if that helps sleepy
    Which means it will be about 11pm CET (23:00) in most European countries such as The Netherlands.

I won't be home till after 5, but if you are still going at 7 I will be sure to tune in!

Quote Originally Posted by FuddyWoodie View Post
    I have to disagree.

Anyone that can see past the many flaws and failings, the lies and broken promises, to have been able to play the game to that level of proficiency, almost certainly has some type of cognitive bias.
    All of the bias! So much that I haven't bothered to perfect my PC and Parkitect skills! /Kappa Thanks for speaking for me and knowing me as a person. *Golf claps*

Quote Originally Posted by maxfreak View Post
    All of the bias! So much that I haven't bothered to perfect my PC and Parkitect skills! /Kappa Thanks for speaking for me and knowing me as a person. *Golf claps*
    No, not "All of the bias", the operative word was "type"

Sifting through the sarcasm (American?) I'm assuming you're telling me that because you have also perfected your skills on PC/Parkitect that I should consider you neutral? Does that change the fact you've shown an undeniable fondness for a game that has been universally derided?

I'm sorry if this offends you, but how can I, as someone who has seen the travesty that RCTW is, completely believe that someone is unbiased when it's quite clear they have a far less discriminating perspective than myself?

I'm not speaking for you and I'm not suggesting for a minute I know you as a person; but I can certainly take an educated guess on your orientation when it comes to RCTW.

So just because I enjoy something im biased? Isn't that a given for anything we like? XD Good sir, I say wait until you see what I have to say on stream and make judgement off of that. I would add something else but I don't wanna go off topic into something else touchy. But if you see me as bias, so be it, that's your right as an independently thinking human.

In about 10 minutes I'll be going live on Twitch to play RCTW and do a live review of it! https://www.twitch.tv/maxfreak

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast