Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RCTW Launch Stream

Quote Originally Posted by maxfreak View Post
    So just because I enjoy something im biased? Isn't that a given for anything we like? XD Good sir, I say wait until you see what I have to say on stream and make judgement off of that. I would add something else but I don't wanna go off topic into something else touchy. But if you see me as bias, so be it, that's your right as an independently thinking human.
    So, I managed to catch some of your stream (Fourteeninchgaz) and I'm happy to admit I thoroughly enjoyed it. You showed RCTW in a positive light and I have to say it looked better than before. You managed to keep a lid on your obvious annoyance at some of the criticism the game was getting in the chat but that's ok, you still convinced me you had good intentions. However, as I pointed out in the stream it is still pretty poor when you compare it to PC.

I do apologise for coming off a little arrogant and you didn't really deserve that. You did a fabulous job on your first stream and, considering that your stream was populated with a who's who of forum regulars, moderators and devs you were surprisingly calm.

I hope you had a lot of fun doing it and you continue to do so in future.

Volunteer
    From the bit that I saw I throughly enjoyed your stream

Great stream ,Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who heard me nervously ramble for 3 hours! That was actually fun but terrifying LOL. So many times I wanted to pause and run away. I thank everyone for hanging out and interacting! I was really happy with the turnout. Like I mentioned I'm no streamer by any means so I tried to be as "pro" as I could. XD *sweats loudly and runs away from anxiety*

Quote Originally Posted by FuddyWoodie View Post
    So, I managed to catch some of your stream (Fourteeninchgaz) and I'm happy to admit I thoroughly enjoyed it. You showed RCTW in a positive light and I have to say it looked better than before. You managed to keep a lid on your obvious annoyance at some of the criticism the game was getting in the chat but that's ok, you still convinced me you had good intentions. However, as I pointed out in the stream it is still pretty poor when you compare it to PC.

I do apologise for coming off a little arrogant and you didn't really deserve that. You did a fabulous job on your first stream and, considering that your stream was populated with a who's who of forum regulars, moderators and devs you were surprisingly calm.

I hope you had a lot of fun doing it and you continue to do so in future.
    Haha it's ok! Thats why I was slightly offended at first, I wanted you to watch it first! Then if you'd call me biased I'd understand! XD But I did a part towards the end in a response to being called biased. I may come off ranty so sorry if I sound angry about referring to your post. I was nervous and freaking out the whole time so my brain was racing. XDDDD
    Last edited by maxfreak; 11-16-2016 at 09:23 PM.

Junior Enthusiast
    To bad I missed your stream Maxfreak, but it was to late for me. I'll try to watch it today if it was saved.

It's ok! It indeed is saved, visit my channel and it's the second video! First one is of me testing things out like a monkey. lmfao

Junior Enthusiast
    I watched your stream.

To bad the 'standard' game doesn't have all the scenery objects you were showing.
    I guess I'll have to try and make them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    I watched your stream.

To bad the 'standard' game doesn't have all the scenery objects you were showing.
    I guess I'll have to try and make them myself.
    Yeah some of them are limited to the deluxe but now that it only costs £3 for the deluxe upgrade I think the additional scenery and scenarios probably justifies the small spend.
    Looking forward to trying the story mode out later

Couldn't make it to the live show last night but have the VOD up and watching now!

Will be back with commentary!

Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Quote Originally Posted by maxfreak View Post
    Thanks to everyone who heard me nervously ramble for 3 hours! That was actually fun but terrifying LOL. So many times I wanted to pause and run away. I thank everyone for hanging out and interacting! I was really happy with the turnout. Like I mentioned I'm no streamer by any means so I tried to be as "pro" as I could. XD *sweats loudly and runs away from anxiety*

Haha it's ok! Thats why I was slightly offended at first, I wanted you to watch it first! Then if you'd call me biased I'd understand! XD But I did a part towards the end in a response to being called biased. I may come off ranty so sorry if I sound angry about referring to your post. I was nervous and freaking out the whole time so my brain was racing. XDDDD
    You didn't sound angry, but I think you missed what I was trying to say, probably because you saw my post as an attack. For that, I'm sorry, it wasn't really meant to be so aggressive in nature. The crux of it is that I couldn't consider ANYONE unbiased if they were to like this game. I hope you understand why.

Having said that, I will follow your streams with pleasure. You did a great job and if you can make the game appear as good as you did then I think you worked some miracles. Hope to see more soon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast