Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First person mode?

First person mode?

It would be great if it could be possible to walk though your park in first person, and when you are in multiplayer to walk in your park together with your friends!

Thanks!

i agree !!!

Even better, make the 1st person play mode its own independant binary/executable and release it as F2P under its own title, so that people who just want to explore virtual parks and not build them can join in on the fun as well. Call it: RollerCoaster Tycoon Explorer.

Junior Enthusiast 0BobTheJanitor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brokenshakles View Post
    Even better, make the 1st person play mode its own independant binary/executable and release it as F2P under its own title, so that people who just want to explore virtual parks and not build them can join in on the fun as well. Call it: RollerCoaster Tycoon Explorer.
    Sorry, but not a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Davincstyle View Post
    It would be great if it could be possible to walk though your park in first person, and when you are in multiplayer to walk in your park together with your friends!

Thanks!
    I have always wanted to walk my parks, so I'd definitely appreciate a feature like this.

I think the idea for RCT:Explorer is alright, but I'd rather it be part of the experience in RCT:W, be able to be your own peep within the park and choose where you want to go. That would be incredible

+ 1

Nice idea

+1
    would love to see this feature added. Just being able to walk about and look at the scenery from a peeps view. I'm constantly building sceneries to make my park look as complete as possible, but I've always wondered what it looks like from the ground.

Newcomer
    +1

Would be especially nice if it comes with full camera control and full interaction with everything in my park, so I can choose which paths to walk on, look around from my current position, buy a balloon, enter a ride (where 1st person mode would be similar to coaster cam mode), etc.

I also like the idea of experiencing all parks (a friends, your own, whoever) as a peep would instead of relying on the camera angles to guess what it would look like!

Thank you very much!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast