Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPlayer01 View Post
    Awesome, when it comes out in the US on Google Play I will be looking into it.
    Last edited by boxman; 11-17-2016 at 07:41 PM.

Volunteer
    Looking forward to seeing more information on this.

Skip to about the last 15 minutes of this video to get some information on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjVkXCyfWdc

Soft Launch, what a joke. RCT4 mobile was a complete waste of time and now your trying to milk more people of their money by releasing another microtransaction based game, Atari you really now how to sell rubbish and make money.

Well, don't think RCT Touch is doing well for Atari. In the Netherlands it's not in the top 150 of apps with the most incomes. People are not spending any money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TycoonFury View Post
    Soft Launch, what a joke. RCT4 mobile was a complete waste of time and now your trying to milk more people of their money by releasing another microtransaction based game, Atari you really now how to sell rubbish and make money.
    in 2 yrs i've never paid a dime on rct4 so dont say that it milks people out of money. god forbid u have to work to make money to build your park. u dont just get $10mil at the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Heatherg23 View Post
    in 2 yrs i've never paid a dime on rct4 so dont say that it milks people out of money. god forbid u have to work to make money to build your park. u dont just get $10mil at the start.
    1 It cant believe anybody would give 2 years to this game
    2 You haven't spent any money then I would consider you rather lucky
    3 Since April until Oct RCT4 mobile has had 100,000 downloads and a revenue of €50,000 (7 months), now bearing in mind in its lifetime there have been over 5 million downloads, and yes I'm sure that many of those have since deleted the game, but looking at Atari's financial reports their revenue in this area stretches over €10.3 million, thats just for these so called "Free" games. Not a bad income they are relying on people buying little packs of 'Tickets' or whatever it is you have to buy to progress your game quicker.
    4 I work at games that i feel justify my precious time, not mind numbing badly coded crap that Atari (and other publishers) will pop their name on just to make a quick buck, pound, euro etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TycoonFury View Post
    1 It cant believe anybody would give 2 years to this game
    2 You haven't spent any money then I would consider you rather lucky
    3 Since April until Oct RCT4 mobile has had 100,000 downloads and a revenue of €50,000 (7 months), now bearing in mind in its lifetime there have been over 5 million downloads, and yes I'm sure that many of those have since deleted the game, but looking at Atari's financial reports their revenue in this area stretches over €10.3 million, thats just for these so called "Free" games. Not a bad income they are relying on people buying little packs of 'Tickets' or whatever it is you have to buy to progress your game quicker.
    4 I work at games that i feel justify my precious time, not mind numbing badly coded crap that Atari (and other publishers) will pop their name on just to make a quick buck, pound, euro etc etc.
    I played for about 6 months and I too never spent 1 penny on it

I think your missing the point but never mind.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345