Thread: Confirmed Features/Ideas

Exclamation Confirmed Features/Ideas

Hey guys!

I've seen a lot of people on this section of the forum asking and worrying about things that they think will/will not be included. To save people from asking and worrying, I've decided to compile a list of returning and new features that have been confirmed for RollerCoaster Tycoon World (with sources).

1. Roller coasters are now built using a spline system where you can alter tracks on the fly, rather than by going into a menu and selecting specific track parts.

2.All attractions will be ridable in either first or third-person.

3. Up to four players will be able to co-operatively build in a park at the same time, although each person will be limited to their own section.

4. You'll also be able to upload your roller coaster blueprints to other players and download track designs made by other people for use in your park. (This will be done through Steam Workshop).

5. A new 'Park Pulse' mechanic will allow you to quickly gauge how your park is doing and what your peeps think.

6. Due for PC in "early 2015".

7. Atari has said that the game will be "completely different" from last year's disappointing RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile.

8. It will offer no microtransactions.

9. There will be very heavy levels of customisation, such as the price of food and intensity and speed of rides.

10. There will be themes such as 50's Americana, Sci Fi, Western and Pirates (all have many, many rides and shops) but there will also be generic rides, themes and buildings.

11. Multiplayer will be available, and you will be able to visit people's parks and build 4 massive parks that will be connected via monorail.

12. Offline will be available, and you can play without going online.

I hope this answered some of your questions and you aren't worrying as much now :P

-Creamy Beef

Source 1
    Source 2
    Source 3

I thought I was doing something similar

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean

This Thread in General Discussions

Thanks for the clarification CreamyBeef!

Thank you for taking the time to write this list.

However, I think the approach that dwwilkin started yesterday is more suitable. An updated list of confirmed features based upon replies to his thread, which he has linked to.

Maybe we need an updated list of threads that have been started already.

Remember to search for a topic that is very similar to yours before you post it.
    http://forum.rollercoastertycoon.com/search.php
    Last edited by JMR; 12-14-2014 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Added a link to the search page