Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RCTW – Early Access – Dev Blog #19: Release Date!

So since this is the final release, it will be bug free right? I mean it's not like they added new content or anything else. It's also not like when they added new content in the past no new bugs were added...

Remember when this forum used to blow up when new Dev Blogs were posted 😂 Rip

Anyone know how to view what the live stream showed?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi Matrix View Post
    Anyone know how to view what the live stream showed?
    https://www.twitch.tv/silent0siris

use this link and click on watch last broadcast

What on earth was that stream!?!? Slightly improved people animations. Paths are still completely broken and the "features" are basically gameplay options for scenario progression. Nothing that will save the game i'm afraid. They couldn't even answer the basic questions people kept asking through the stream. Will Transport rides be FREE DLC or Paid. Are there fireworks (which we saw in your photo)? What about Dark Rides? Terraforming/underground building? What is actually going to IN the game at release? What will be added later as FREE and PAID DLC??

Might be seeking a refund - Good thing Australian Consumer Law protects us against dodgy products that this is looking to be.

I got sick of defending this product to my friends and fans of the other game. "No it'll be fine - these devs seem to know what's going on", "They inherited a piece of disasterous code - give them time to fix it" - sorry, I can't anymore. I was really hopeful that today's stream was going to blow my mind with massive improvements that would make the game playable, but you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Snick3rsAUS View Post
    Might be seeking a refund - Good thing Australian Consumer Law protects us against dodgy products that this is looking to be.
    Exactly mate - I discussed it with Steam a week or two ago.... they said no way - until I advised them of the Australian Consumer Protection provisions - they said they would revisit it once the game was released and refunds were requested.
    Improvise, Adapt and Overcome - if that's just too hard then shoot them!

Passive Peep
    Is there another link to the stream? I can't find it on the streamer's profile.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Future RCT View Post
    Is there another link to the stream? I can't find it on the streamer's profile.
    It is there, just titled wrong:
    https://www.twitch.tv/silent0siris/v/100426481

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    It is there, just titled wrong:
    https://www.twitch.tv/silent0siris/v/100426481
    Thank you

the stream just proved that the paths are still not fixed. The terrain still have's a lot of work to be done. there is still so much more work that' need's to be done to the game over all. We still probably can't make tunnels. They showed that there is waterfalls in the stream but did not show how to make them .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast