Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Early

Early

On my cover stands nothing of early acess en I pay 50€ en now you think again i gonna pay for te full release you think I stupid or watt? I want my money back of the game free

Quote Originally Posted by underwolrd View Post
    On my cover stands nothing of early acess en I pay 50€ en now you think again i gonna pay for te full release you think I stupid or watt? I want my money back of the game free
    You do not need to pay any more money, you already own the game.

Quote Originally Posted by underwolrd View Post
    Hey underwolrd,

Can you provide a picture of the box (front and back) please? Also, where did you purchase the game from?

How I do to post foto's here?

How to post picture of tho send?

Underworld hi there - i just want to clarify is the question you are asking 'i have bought the early access version of the game do i now need to pay again for the full release?'
    If that is your question then the answer is no. Essentially what you have done is preorder the game which also gave you access to the Early Access (beta) phase of development.

Also regarding uploading a photo if you are using a mobile device you need to select desktop view from your browsers options. Then click Reply To Thread. This will give you a toolbar above the reply box thr 3rd icon from thr right allows you to upload a picture.
    Alternatively you can upload to a service such as imgur or tinypic and paste the link to your reply here

No I buy the game on bol.com and nothing of early acess!

Ok i have looked at that website and it clearly states Early Access as can bee seen in below image.
    You own the full game and do not need to pay anything else once the game goes full release next week.Screenshot_2016-11-12-12-19-20.jpg

Yeah now but not when I buy it and I want refund this game is awfull full release my .....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast