Thread: Forum Space Issue

Forum Space Issue

I'm not sure if this is just me, but for the past couple weeks I am randomly having an issue only here in the forums where my space bar won't work. It works everywhere else except for here. This only happens maybe a couple times a day and then goes away. I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue as well.

The immediate work around is to use "Advanced Mode" when making and responding to posts.

The perma-fix is coming this weekend with the planned forum maintenance.
    Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

It's a problem with vBulletin. The WYSIWYG editor is really janky and full of quirks, and it seems that some browser updates have caused it to break (possibly because it's using some non standards compliant javascript). Really the only way of fixing it is to upgrade to a newer version of vBulletin (or some other forum) and presumably that's what's going to happen during the maintenance period.

Congratulations! The favicon has been restored. Finally!

Quote Originally Posted by JoŽlNL View Post
    Congratulations! The favicon has been restored. Finally!
    it isn't that hard to upload favicon.ico into the root of the forum directory hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by laracroftonline View Post
    it isn't that hard to upload favicon.ico into the root of the forum directory hahaha!
    I know right. I've done that myself once. hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by JoŽlNL View Post
    I know right. I've done that myself once. hahaha!
    Did the forum maintenance happen over the weekend? The quick reply box is still bugged (when you've quoted you still need to add an extra line after the quote otherwise spaces don't work).

Quote Originally Posted by deadwoods View Post
    Did the forum maintenance happen over the weekend? The quick reply box is still bugged (when you've quoted you still need to add an extra line after the quote otherwise spaces don't work).
    I don't know. I do know the favicon was restored last Friday. Though it used to be different RCT one, the latest one is not that good because it's essentially a smaller version of the RCTW logo. The original one was with the letters RCT.