Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Any update news please?

im wondering if PC announced dec 25th as the release if atari would have waited until dec 24th??

Passive Peep
    Well damn. I wasn't expecting that release date. 1 day before, how childish can you get.
    So out of EA and into full release, I hope it has everything it's supposed too. And just as important, actually performs and runs smooth. Either way at least I can enjoy PC while I wait for RCTW.

it seems nVizzio have been burning the candle on both ends. Atari annouced they have been working on rollercoaster tycoon touch for mobile devices. This has no doubt been distracting from the main game of RCTW. On the positive side tho, it could bring in an influx of $$ to put toward RCTW's future development.

I'm VERY excited (and nervous) for tomorrows DEV stream to see this HUGE update. I really want this to do well. Another quality theme park game will keep BOTH devs on their toes to push for a better game.

It's good to hear that they are gonna show the new things with a live stream. Wasn't expecting a new RCT for mobile and i think that will be another game that focus on the people that are not videogame lovers but it will bring some money to the company.

Can't wait for the release. So I think soon after the release were getting fireworks, transport rides, dark rides, ans other stuff. I love the new story mode and tycoon points.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPlayer01 View Post
    Can't wait for the release. So I think soon after the release were getting fireworks, transport rides, dark rides, ans other stuff. I love the new story mode and tycoon points.
    I am sure that is why they avoided any questions about dark and water rides, even though that was the most asked question in the chat.

Quote Originally Posted by DanPlayer01 View Post
    HAHAHA good luck with that.... I call it now.... they will release next week - all development will stop, they will concentrate on the Mobile game (besides which Nvizzio may be capable of better there) and Atari will announce early 2017 that all DLC will be paid for.....

Game is dead..... good luck with the purge
    Improvise, Adapt and Overcome - if that's just too hard then shoot them!

What about the stream ? Someone can explain what they said??

https://www.twitch.tv/silent0siris/v/100426481

They said/showed nothing really new....same poor animations, peep 2.0 still crappy and basically everything that was promised for release is now coming in DLC's next eyar (maybe)
    Improvise, Adapt and Overcome - if that's just too hard then shoot them!

Thx duck! so i have wasted my time to make some ugc and try to improve the game with my poor knowledges! if it s true shame on you nvizzio. But thank you for the lesson dont buy any EA from your franchise! i m really sad but you will be more than me... Because if it s true you are going to make laugh all your concurents ? And good luck to find others clients... an advice ... change your name! And you can keep your candyshop.hope it was a joke!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast