Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Any update news please?

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckzorly View Post
    You.REALLY.need.to.ask.why????????
    Just a suggestion... If you use backspace and start your reply right after the [quote] then spacebar will work. It also will stop working again if you try to press enter to get to a new line or make a paragraph.. I guess this is a failed attempt at dealing with spambots or something.

Also, the forum maintenance scheduled for this weekend should fix this as well.
    Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

[QUOTE=boxman;103072]Just a suggestion... If you use backspace and start your reply right after the
    then spacebar will work. It also will stop working again if you try to press enter to get to a new line or make a paragraph.. I guess this is a failed attempt at dealing with spambots or something.
    Thanks mate.... quality....
    Improvise, Adapt and Overcome - if that's just too hard then shoot them!

Spambots have been in full force but are being battled back against. Lately they have been VERY quiet and they will stay that way.

Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Quote Originally Posted by Nookriot View Post
    Also, the forum maintenance scheduled for this weekend should fix this as well.
    Ok, Thanks.

so...no fanfare. no livestream teasing all the new stuff. not even a video of the new peeps. If anything it would promote the game more but instead your releasing it a day before planet coaster, this announcement doesn'tseem very confident or official either, heck it was leaked by someone else!
    I smell something fishy. proceed with caution people.

Release Date (Final Game): 16\11\16 ?

So...
    https://www.atari.com/news/rollercoa...-november-16th

http://www.pcgamer.com/rollercoaster...asters-launch/

... The forum has been "dead" recently so... I'm not even expecting a discussion or any type of Answer from Nook or anyone. But...tragic.

Yes is genuine being discussed in this thread
    https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...te-news-please

It seems some people actually think RCTW has people on the fence about getting PC...Honestly, even if you put it the day before Planet Coaster launches, nobody that has seen Planet Coaster will even consider buying RCTW........apart from Deathtome.

Whilst I have very had no major issues running this game, I truly feel for the many that have had issues, when you look at the quality between PC and RCTW it makes RCTW look like an indie title. Releasing a day before PC to me just shows a smack of desperation from Atari and long term could have massive implications for them.

I really wish they would rethink this knee jerk strategy as most informed games will be happy to wait 1 day for a better product.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast