Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any update news please?

Passive Peep

Any update news please?

Just wondering if we can get a straight forward answer as to actually when this next update might actually be released.
    Access to PC comes today (approx. 5pm GMT. Can't wait!) and I was hoping for some news on RCTW but this forum is so quiet. I'm sure I saw some tumbleweed roll past. There's virtually nobody here.
    If there is a dev out there could you please give us estimated date for update without brushing us off with a "Soon".

Thanks

Word of the day - Communication

I didn't see where they said a new update was even for sure coming, only that the game will be leaving Early Access very soon.

They probably can't give an exact date yet because last minute bug fixes and tweaks are still being done, and if they promise a date before knowing for sure that it will actually be ready on that date, and they can't release it that day, then there would be even more negative comments about that.

There may not be a 'straight forward answer' they can give yet.

I hope they give us soon some sneak peaks about the upgrade of the game.

Let us at least see some more of the new peeps

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    Let us at least see some more of the new peeps
    I wanna see them in a video. Looks are not too bad but i really hope that the animations have improved.

Junior Enthusiast
    I wonder what happened to the promise mattlab made during EA announcement that they would from now on be more open and actually communicate with the community. They are as silent now as they were during the ****storm after the beta.
    Also where are those new and improved streams with q&a with maybe a developer or two and some actual features to show??
    And where is the new community manager for nvizzio?? Steam forums does not have a single person from either company communicating with anyone for months now and even here nookriot is only pops up occasionally to moderate negative comments or the post about those gameplay streams.

Just played with the beta from .... and man it's so awesome! Trickers are so great and easy to use. And that's just one of the great things that's new in the beta. I think Atari just went k.o. and are on the floor right now.

Nothing?????? Even a little picture?

Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    I wonder what happened to the promise mattlab made during EA announcement that they would from now on be more open and actually communicate with the community. They are as silent now as they were during the ****storm after the beta.
    Also where are those new and improved streams with q&a with maybe a developer or two and some actual features to show??
    And where is the new community manager for nvizzio?? Steam forums does not have a single person from either company communicating with anyone for months now and even here nookriot is only pops up occasionally to moderate negative comments or the post about those gameplay streams.
    Everything you said....

Passive Peep
    Well when ever we do eventually get an update to this game it needs to be something pretty freakin' spectacular. Been playing the beta of PC and it is AMAZING. The bar has been set.
    So what ever it is you guys have been working for last few months.... Without letting any of us know or even releasing it for us play during EA and keeping us running an old, and lets be honest, crappy build. I hope its damn good because playing PC has been an eye opener.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast