Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RCTW – Early Access – Dev Blog #18: Big News!

Beaker86 and DanPlayer01
    i also notice the Orange balloon on the bottom left side of the first pic, could mean we are getting standard rct balloons as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Akydo View Post
    Beaker86 and DanPlayer01
    i also notice the Orange balloon on the bottom left side of the first pic, could mean we are getting standard rct balloons as well.
    Nice spot - also there appears to be a strange object on the ground below that baloon looks like it could be a mortar for fireworks but a bit close to path for realism

Love the information about the new peeps and judging by the screen shot the guests are sitting properly in the theatre. I imagine we will be drip fed information over the next few weeks including rides and other cool stuff, they have been very selective with the screenshots not to show off too much in one go.

Hopefully there will be some videos very soon.

The Fireworks are a nice surprise! Assuming a Mixmaster System isn't in the cards can these fireworks be triggered to launch? If so how? Can they be colored? Do they come in different shapes and patterns?

Not for nothing but that path addition "Owl Arch" looks pretty bad. Not enough definition and detail. Hard to see the face of the mascot. Also the cornerstone caps (and the columns of the arch) looks flat. The lighting in this shot is nice however!
    Last edited by magicart87; 10-28-2016 at 11:13 AM.

Passive Peep
    On the right side of the first image, did they copy Planet Coaster's confetti?

Quote Originally Posted by Bitter Jeweler View Post
    On the right side of the first image, did they copy Planet Coaster's confetti?
    Respectfully, the "PC copied RCTW and RCTW copied PC" posts are getting real old.

In regards to this update... Sandbox mode is no longer "total freedom" mode? If I want to build something really cool in Sandbox mode, I now have to unlock certain items by completing missions? That's not good. Don't mess with Sandbox mode! If you want people to earn research points to buy cool stuff, you should think along the lines of a "Master Park." As you complete missions, objectives, parks, you earn special research points or money that you can use to buy special one-of-a-kind cool items to build your own "Master Park." Or.... unlock things to build your "dream home" including adding a railroad in your backyard, etc. Think outside the box instead of limiting our abilities in sandbox.

Other than that - love the update and look forward to learning more.

Quote Originally Posted by Hersheypark2011 View Post

-It seems Mini-Golf is confirmed. Nice. Now let's see what it actually looks like and how (well) it works.
    All I see is a scenario based around a golf course, that's not confirming mini-golf...

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by Theme Park Games View Post
    Respectfully, the "PC copied RCTW and RCTW copied PC" posts are getting real old.

In regards to this update... Sandbox mode is no longer "total freedom" mode? If I want to build something really cool in Sandbox mode, I now have to unlock certain items by completing missions? That's not good. Don't mess with Sandbox mode! If you want people to earn research points to buy cool stuff, you should think along the lines of a "Master Park." As you complete missions, objectives, parks, you earn special research points or money that you can use to buy special one-of-a-kind cool items to build your own "Master Park." Or.... unlock things to build your "dream home" including adding a railroad in your backyard, etc. Think outside the box instead of limiting our abilities in sandbox.

Other than that - love the update and look forward to learning more.
    IKR its amazing how its just a copy cat game of RCT games yet it gets all the praise that it does

When will the finished and WORKING product EVER be released so I can buy it? My grand-kids have been waiting ever since the big to-do announcement last December-January, which was then aborted, and now they have almost completely lost interest. Such a shame - they were genuinely excited to play Grandpa's game....which never came about. Thanks....

Other than the hopes of a ton of flat rides, transport rides, water rides, more stalls, etc... my only concern is with the progression or mission mode. So if some of us finish these missions and unlock the scenery, and we share some of our own creations using this unlockable scenery in the UGC, that means the person who is downloading it must also have the exact same scenery unlocked?

IMO that just ruins the sandbox mode for me. I like the idea of maybe rides being unlocked, but to me, the scenery is going to be a weird situation if you dont specify to the person downloading the UGC, what mission needs to be completed before that UGC is fully functionable.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast