Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Hi all - come discuss RCTW in a spam free environment!

  1. #41
    Death, remember that time you flat out lied about the frame rates you were getting? Good times eh?

  2. #42
    Park Patron
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by FuddyWoodie View Post
    Death, remember that time you flat out lied about the frame rates you were getting? Good times eh?
    ummmmm I never lied about frame rates I was getting. Game runs smoothly for me, really wish you trolls would stop harassing me.

  3. #43
    Junior Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by FuddyWoodie View Post
    Death, remember that time you flat out lied about the frame rates you were getting? Good times eh?
    And he just lied about me as well. I never ever gave his channel to anyone and have not even mentioned it.

  4. #44
    Park Patron
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    And he just lied about me as well. I never ever gave his channel to anyone and have not even mentioned it.
    You may have not given it to anyone but you sure did mock me and my channel.

  5. #45
    Junior Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by deathtome View Post
    You may have not given it to anyone but you sure did mock me and my channel.
    Never mocked your channel either... Only watched one video from what I recall, which was that pool UGC one and had no issues with the video itself..
    I have even said before that you have skills when it comes to the UGC stuff. I also recall telling you at one point that you should give up defending RCTW the way you do and instead focus on what you do best, like the UGC models, as I think that is a much better way to promote it than constantly being defensive or bashing frontier/PC.
    I just find it sad that you are so stubborn and in such denial when it comes to the state of RCTW, but that does not mean I hate your channel or what you do with UGC. I just cannot understand why you behave the way you do.

  6. #46
    Park Patron
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    Never mocked your channel either... Only watched one video from what I recall, which was that pool UGC one and had no issues with the video itself..
    I have even said before that you have skills when it comes to the UGC stuff. I also recall telling you at one point that you should give up defending RCTW the way you do and instead focus on what you do best, like the UGC models, as I think that is a much better way to promote it than constantly being defensive or bashing frontier/PC.
    I just find it sad that you are so stubborn and in such denial when it comes to the state of RCTW, but that does not mean I hate your channel or what you do with UGC. I just cannot understand why you behave the way you do.
    Well at least we can find some common ground as I don't understand why you behave the way you do either.

  7. #47
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    Never mocked your channel either
    Does he mean me? I still have him on the ignore list so I don't know if he's called me out on that haha, but yea... I wouldn't say pointing out what somebody is doing in each video is mocking someone? but I don't particularly care if it comes across as mocking either.


    I wonder if this thread will be locked or deleted, I can imagine it now
    "Deathtome is involved in yet another argument, we can't have our 1 player still defending the game looking bad on the forum, oh I know, lets delete the thread and pretend it doesn't exist, until he starts another argument with a new member, guess we'll have to delete that one too, we can't ban him because he's the only person playing our game"

    but hey, prove me wrong? ;0 do the moderators seriously think that if one of us are banned or this thread gets deleted that he won't start arguing with other members?


    Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    Now you are lying again. You stated in the thread that you got closed that RCT is the entire GENRE and that anything else is copycat. Considering that theme park came out before RCT, then that completely ruins your flawed logic.
    I remember that, because then you pointed out how he has thrillville and something else in his library.
    Last edited by Aaronroberts; 11-08-2016 at 07:41 AM.

  8. #48
    Moderator
    Volunteer
    ddrplaya4638's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,671
    Quote Originally Posted by JOIN_TPSG View Post
    3000 members and growing each day, the ultimate Theme Park Simulation Games FB group!

    Anyone can join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Them...imulationGames

    The group is for all theme park games, and welcomes you with open arms.
    Really is a fantastic and welcoming group.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    Never mocked your channel either... Only watched one video from what I recall, which was that pool UGC one and had no issues with the video itself..
    I have even said before that you have skills when it comes to the UGC stuff. I also recall telling you at one point that you should give up defending RCTW the way you do and instead focus on what you do best, like the UGC models, as I think that is a much better way to promote it than constantly being defensive or bashing frontier/PC.
    I just find it sad that you are so stubborn and in such denial when it comes to the state of RCTW, but that does not mean I hate your channel or what you do with UGC. I just cannot understand why you behave the way you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by deathtome View Post
    Well at least we can find some common ground as I don't understand why you behave the way you do either.
    This is exactly why you are toxic death tome. He complimented your abilities to make UGC. You could have thanked him and thus calmed the tension in this forum yet you target the negatives and decide to insult him by questioning his behavior.
    Last edited by Kai Rubix; 11-09-2016 at 08:55 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Going Live with RCTW and free game give-away!
    By Maulite in forum Creativity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2016, 03:42 AM
  2. Let's discuss peeps
    By qbmaster in forum Ideas and Feature Requests - TEMP ARCHIVE
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-10-2015, 10:01 AM
  3. free spin
    By artvandelay in forum iOS Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2015, 02:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
RollerCoaster Tycoon is back! RCTW is the first new entry to the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise in a decade, bringing an innovative new track builder, and much more.
Join us