Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hi all - come discuss RCTW in a spam free environment!

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by deathtome View Post
    I find it very funny when I ask you to leave me alone you dont, so what make you think i will do the same. You have attack me and my views on this matter countless times.

Yes people have played the game but most of those people haven't played it in a very long time and they are also misguided in that they are only following what the majority is say and most of them are mislead but their fan-ism of frontier. Steam reviews mean nothing if you want to know if a game is good or not for yourself then you must play it for yourself.

This is my last post here as it pretty clear you just don't understand how these forums work and want to troll it for fun.

Welcome to my ignore list buddy. Any more comments made about me or towards me will be reported as harassment.
    I find it funny that you've always got to have the last word.
    "Whats makes you think i'll do the same" I don't know, you're a grown up aren't you?

People don't need to buy and play the game again, they can look at Youtube videos to see how terrible a game is.

If I wanted to troll people, I'd start calling a game a copycat wouldn't I? to antagonize people and annoy them, or tell others not to listen to others and feed them false information.
    Last edited by Aaronroberts; 11-07-2016 at 09:39 PM.

Junior Enthusiast
    Yeah I also reported him for taking it off topic.

I don't know hope fully they take care of these trolls soon.
    Says the TROLL who are solely responsible for getting all these threads closed.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    Says the TROLL who are solely responsible for getting all these threads closed.
    Its true though isn't it, people have a discussion, view their opinion, he comes along and ruins it.
    Personally I feel he's trying to do the same to this thread because he knows that group likes the other game and wants the thread to disappear off the boards.

Park Patron
    How is me posting my opinion ruining your guys threads? Am I not allowed to have my own opinion? Mean while you guys all harass me none stop just because I have a different opinion.

Maybe if you spent more time playing RCTW then you do harassing people that have different opinions then you you might see that RCTW is a great game.

also I'm not the one getting the threads closed its most likely do to all the harassment that is aimed at me for my views and opinions.

Also no i dont want this thread to get removed tho i personally wouldn't have a problem if you was removed along with a few other trolls on here.
    Last edited by deathtome; 11-07-2016 at 10:03 PM.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronroberts View Post
    Its true though isn't it, people have a discussion, view their opinion, he comes along and ruins it.
    Personally I feel he's trying to do the same to this thread because he knows that group likes the other game and wants the thread to disappear off the boards.
    Just made a thread about the situation similar to my edited post here in this thread:
    Edit: seriously mods.. How dare you close all these threads and blame us for it, when Deathtome is solely responsible for ruining and getting most of these threads closed. Why not deal with the real root of the problem??
    This guy can get away with everything and no amount of reports will ever make you deal with him as he is pretty much only guy left who makes UGC and defends this piece of **** game that does not deserve to use the RCT brand.
    Took less than 1 minute for nookriot to remove it and give me an infraction. It is okay to insult planet coaster/frontier, it is okay to insult people who prefer that game, it is okay to lie, it is okay to bitch about us "haters" not being banned, but if you dare as much as say anything negative about negative about atari or this game then all that goes out the window. Why is my opinions not okay?

Newcomer
    Just made a thread about the situation similar to my edited post here in this thread: Took less than 1 minute for nookriot to remove it and give me an infraction. It is okay to insult planet coaster/frontier, it is okay to insult people who prefer that game, it is okay to lie, it is okay to bitch about us "haters" not being banned, but if you dare as much as say anything negative about negative about atari or this game then all that goes out the window. Why is my opinions not okay?
    Its always him involved aswell, like... why would someone want that as part of their community, it doesn't make sense.
    unless of course they're allowing it.

every time I see you, death tome. everything always ends up bad. dude seriously just ignore them if you really think RCTW is really that good. your not going to change our opinions on the matter and I'm sure as heck we're not going to change yours. If you want to be the better man, then just stop trying to cause fights on the forums.

Junior Enthusiast
    How is me posting my opinion ruining your guys threads? Am I not allowed to have my own opinion? Mean while you guys all harass me none stop just because I have a different opinion.

Maybe if you spent more time playing RCTW then you do harassing people that have different opinions then you you might see that RCTW is a great game.

also I'm not the one getting the threads closed its most likely do to all the harassment that is aimed at me for my views and opinions.

Also no i dont want this thread to get removed tho i personally wouldn't have a problem if you was removed along with a few other trolls on here.
    Stating that RCT is the entire theme park simulation genre, while everything else is copycat games is a blatant disinformation and a LIE. If you think that is an opinion, then you do not know what an opinion is, as it has been proven wrong over and over again. Opinion is also not delivered as a fact like you do. Saying that you personally think RCTW is the better game, is something I would respect even though I would disagree, because that is after all just your personal opinion.
    I have not seen anyone harass you for simply stating you like RCTW.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronroberts View Post
    Its always him involved aswell, like... why would someone want that as part of their community, it doesn't make sense.
    unless of course they're allowing it.
    It all comes down to him being the only guy really making any quality UGC as well as him defending this game. Even though he has been trolling and pressing peoples buttons for months now he still got a recent shoutout live on the official Atari stream, so they certainly have no plans of ever dealing with him no matter what he does. He sadly can get away with everything, even if that means banning everyone else.

Park Patron
    Stating that RCT is the entire theme park simulation genre, while everything else is copycat games is a blatant disinformation and a LIE. If you think that is an opinion, then you do not know what an opinion is, as it has been proven wrong over and over again. Opinion is also not delivered as a fact like you do. Saying that you personally think RCTW is the better game, is something I would respect even though I would disagree, because that is after all just your personal opinion.
    I have not seen anyone harass you for simply stating you like RCTW.
    No its not a lie its my opinion big difference there. I have only said that one game out of all the theme park simulation games is a copy cat game.

It all comes down to him being the only guy really making any quality UGC as well as him defending this game. Even though he has been trolling and pressing peoples buttons for months now he still got a recent shoutout live on the official Atari stream, so they certainly have no plans of ever dealing with him no matter what he does. He sadly can get away with everything, even if that means banning everyone else.
    I haven't made any ugc lately as I am wait for the game to go gold before making any more as I don't want to have to remake my work again like I need to do with my Glass House collection. I defend the game because I like the game, I am sorry if you don't. I am not trolling anyone even tho you all like to troll the forums yourselves. i most likely get shout outs as i am active in the community and have been present at almost every stream nook as had.

Again I have been banned before for breaking the rules I have since then stopped breaking the rules and have only been stating my opinion and views on the matters at hand.
    Last edited by deathtome; 11-07-2016 at 10:27 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast