Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi all - come discuss RCTW in a spam free environment!

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by deathtome View Post
    Can confirm if you stand up for RCTW in any way you will be removed from the group. This group is very pro Planet Coaster.
    Thats not a very nice thing to say, people are always posting RCTW stuff in that group and they're very welcome to, however somebody did ask why the group always makes fun of RCTW, when asked if he could give an example of people doing it, he didn't. You'd know this if you were in the group.

The group currently has 3,416. we encourage all to join because all are welcome.

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronroberts View Post
    Thats not a very nice thing to say, people are always posting RCTW stuff in that group and they're very welcome to, however somebody did ask why the group always makes fun of RCTW, when asked if he could give an example of people doing it, he didn't. You'd know this if you were in the group.

The group currently has 3,416. we encourage all to join because all are welcome.
    I was in the group till I was kicked out of it for posting my views of how I find the game to be good and enjoyable.

Also I dont think you have the right to say what is nice or not after all the negative things you have said about me and RCTW.
    Last edited by deathtome; 11-07-2016 at 08:41 PM.

Newcomer
    I was in the group till I was kicked out of it for posting my views of how I find the game to be good and enjoyable.

Also I dont think you have the right to say what is nice or not after all the negative things you have said about me and RCTW.
    I haven't lied about anything, just told people what they should know in a thread called "what you should know" I'm sorry that you feel that I have said negative things about you.

If you were kicked from the group, it was perhaps for the same sort of behavior you keep showing on here?
    Please try to stay on topic, or don't comment, you've said your piece, you clearly don't like the group.

I think people should join the group and judge for themselves.

Park Patron
    I haven't lied about anything, just told people what they should know in a thread called "what you should know" I'm sorry that you feel that I have said negative things about you.

If you were kicked from the group, it was perhaps for the same sort of behavior you keep showing on here?
    Please try to stay on topic, or don't comment, you've said your piece, you clearly don't like the group.

I think people should join the group and judge for themselves.
    And what behavior is that? That I like and enjoy RCTW?

No, I didn't have a problem with the group at all but its was made pretty clear that its pro PC. I am on topic to the post that you made.

Also I do not feel that you have said negative things about me its pretty clear that you have flat out said negative things about me and RCTW.

Well I think people should play RCTW and judge for themselves as there are lots of trolls and people giving out misleading information about RCTW. When in fact it is a really good game.
    Last edited by deathtome; 11-07-2016 at 09:02 PM.

Newcomer
    And what behavior is that? That I like and enjoy RCTW? No, I didn't have a problem with the group at all but its was made pretty clear that its pro PC. I am on topic to the post that you made.
    The behavior where you try to insult absolutely everyone when they express their love for Planet Coaster and say its a copycat, or antagonize people and "correct" their posts with your own words, or fail to provide valid information.

And so what if its pro Planet Coaster? people are enjoying and expressing their love for the better game, whether you like it not. ALL are welcome in that group. ALL.

Park Patron
    The behavior where you try to insult absolutely everyone when they express their love for Planet Coaster and say its a copycat, or antagonize people and "correct" their posts with your own words, or fail to provide valid information.

And so what if its pro Planet Coaster? people are enjoying and expressing their love for the better game, whether you like it not. ALL are welcome in that group. ALL.
    Also I've not insulted anyone that did not insult me or harass me first.

Well this is the RCTW forums you know..... Also PC is a copy cat game no matter how much you think its not. I proven lots of valid information. lol better game now that's a good one.

All until you support RCTW then they just boot you. A page that is for theme park games should not be bias.

Newcomer
    Well this is the RCTW forums you know..... Also PC is a copy cat game no matter how much you think its not. I proven lots of valid information. lol better game now that's a good one.

All until you support RCTW then they just boot you. A page that is for theme park games should not be bias.
    Its a better game so says the majority.

And alot of people support RCTW in that group, but you're not in there so you wouldn't know.

Also I do not feel that you have said negative things about me its pretty clear that you have flat out said negative things about me and RCTW.

Well I think people should play RCTW and judge for themselves as there are lots of trolls and people giving out misleading information about RCTW. When in fact it is a really good game.
    I haven't said anything that's not a fact, I don't know what you think is misleading about anything I have to say, and people have played RCTW and judged it, that's why it has so many bad steam reviews.

Now I will ask you once more, please... pretty please, leave me alone, any more and I will consider it antagonizing unnecessary behavior, I will let the community know of it, I will let Nookriot know of it, and anybody else know of it that needs to.

I asked nicely before, and I won't ask nicely again. Leave me alone.

Park Patron
    I find it very funny when I ask you to leave me alone you dont, so what make you think i will do the same. You have attack me and my views on this matter countless times.

Yes people have played the game but most of those people haven't played it in a very long time and they are also misguided in that they are only following what the majority is say and most of them are mislead but their fan-ism of frontier. Steam reviews mean nothing if you want to know if a game is good or not for yourself then you must play it for yourself.

Welcome to my ignore list buddy. Any more comments made about me or towards me will be reported as harassment.
    Last edited by deathtome; 11-07-2016 at 11:03 PM.

Junior Enthusiast
    Reported you for being offtopic and trolling.... I wonder how quickly that will be dealt with considering how quickly they took down the other thread..

Edit: seriously mods.. How dare you close all these threads and blame us for it, when Deathtome is solely responsible for ruining and getting most of these threads closed. Why not deal with the real root of the problem??
    This guy can get away with everything and no amount of reports will ever make you deal with him as he is pretty much only guy left who makes UGC and defends this piece of **** game that does not deserve to use the RCT brand.
    Last edited by boxman; 11-07-2016 at 09:44 PM.

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    Reported you for being offtopic and trolling.... I wonder how quickly that will be dealt with considering how quickly they took down the other thread..
    Yeah I also reported him for taking it off topic.

I don't know hope fully they take care of these trolls soon.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast