Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 13 Speculation Thread

This game should be given all the time it needs to get it right. There is no chance this game could be anywhere NEAR ready for Christmas 2016. It should be held off until it's ready. If they release to compete with PlanCo then they will lose this battle terribly.

I have confidence that the devs will make this game as good as the legacy of past games deserve, but they need to be given the time and resources it needs. If that means 6-12 months from now, then so be it.

Atari have enough games under their wing to keep shareholders happy. It's not as if the future of Atari is riding on this game. The future of this game however is riding on Atari.

Quote Originally Posted by Snick3rsAUS View Post
    This game should be given all the time it needs to get it right. There is no chance this game could be anywhere NEAR ready for Christmas 2016. It should be held off until it's ready. If they release to compete with PlanCo then they will lose this battle terribly.

I have confidence that the devs will make this game as good as the legacy of past games deserve, but they need to be given the time and resources it needs. If that means 6-12 months from now, then so be it.

Atari have enough games under their wing to keep shareholders happy. It's not as if the future of Atari is riding on this game. The future of this game however is riding on Atari.
    I totally agree on the time frame. I don't agree on the financial part though. What other big title does Atari have going for it? Atari Vault seems to have been a bust. Every time I've played, there's never a single other person in multiplayer mode, in any of the games. Seems like massive dis-interest to me, meaning low sales. (Not to mention my favorite, Warlords, is completely broken, and they have no website like this to report bugs...) Are there any other "current" games they have atm? I'm extremely worried they're going to announce any day now that the game is being released in December (repeat of last year).

Quote Originally Posted by Hersheypark2011 View Post
    I totally agree on the time frame. I don't agree on the financial part though. What other big title does Atari have going for it? Atari Vault seems to have been a bust. Every time I've played, there's never a single other person in multiplayer mode, in any of the games. Seems like massive dis-interest to me, meaning low sales. (Not to mention my favorite, Warlords, is completely broken, and they have no website like this to report bugs...) Are there any other "current" games they have atm? I'm extremely worried they're going to announce any day now that the game is being released in December (repeat of last year).
    They're making money from gambling video machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Snick3rsAUS View Post
    They're making money from gambling video machines.
    And earphones...

The next update should be coming out soon. I really hope were getting dark rides and transport rides. What else might they include? If the next update includes both they might release the game in december and continue smaller updates after release.

To see what has come and what's to come

• Piece-by-Piece Custom Built Structures ✔
    • Scenario Editor ✔
    • Mini-rides and Dark Rides (Nope)
    • Additional scenarios (Some)
    • Transport Rides (Nope)
    • Fence Builder (Nope)
    • New and expanded decoration themes (Nope)
    • Additional Flat-rides (Some)
    • Weather (Nope)
    • Custom music (Nope)
    • New Rollercoaster types (Some)

Plus more!

So we are still waiting for some great stuff planned for the game, when will it come?

Quote Originally Posted by DanPlayer01 View Post
    To see what has come and what's to come

• Piece-by-Piece Custom Built Structures ✔
    • Scenario Editor ✔
    • Mini-rides and Dark Rides (Nope)
    • Additional scenarios (Some)
    • Transport Rides (Nope)
    • Fence Builder (Nope)
    • New and expanded decoration themes (Nope)
    • Additional Flat-rides (Some)
    • Weather (Nope)
    • Custom music (Nope)
    • New Rollercoaster types (Some)

Plus more!

So we are still waiting for some great stuff planned for the game, when will it come?
    There are no water rides on this list?
    I hope they include them too & soon

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    There are no water rides on this list?
    I hope they include them too & soon
    I am expecting to see log flumes and that type in the base game, but actual waterpark rides would be in an expansion pack.

Quote Originally Posted by DanPlayer01 View Post
    I am expecting to see log flumes and that type in the base game, but actual waterpark rides would be in an expansion pack.
    I mean log flumes, rafting and this kind of rides...
    water park rides can wait for a after release dlc

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I mean log flumes, rafting and this kind of rides...
    water park rides can wait for a after release dlc
    Agreed.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast