Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 13 Speculation Thread

Update 13 Speculation Thread

It's been a while since I've had the pleasure of reading everyone's thoughts on what they think will be included in the next update. So given what we know playing Update 12 -- I thought it'd be fun to ask:

What do you think will be included in Update 13?

bankruptcy proceedings lol. no sorry it would be nice if they listened to the fans and fixed basic stuff.
    Last edited by Asgaurd; 10-10-2016 at 01:43 PM.

Newcomer
    What I would like to be included? Oh I don't know, maybe a rework on peeps, paths being fixed, curved queues, more themes, transportation rides, water rides, dark rides, more roller coasters, better quality on just about everything in the game, quicker load times, better fps for everyone, minimal bugs, underground paths/coasters, better terrain editing, more scenery items, less limitations on what I can place where, peeps that actually look plausible, the ability to color flat rides, the ability to change the entrance/exit of things, and maybe a rework on staff members.

What is actually going to be in the update? Some bug fixes that aren't so significant, information letting us now they are going to leave early access with none of the stuff above complete, and the same thing they have in every update blog at the bottom about the 57% bug that they still haven't fixed.

Another confirmation of an imminent EA departure and a 10 page list of bug fixes

More optimizations & bug fixes, a couple scenery pieces and rides, announcement about dark rides and transport rides. Maybe updates to peeps. Maybe Christmas decor...

Quote Originally Posted by DanPlayer01 View Post
    More optimizations & bug fixes, a couple scenery pieces and rides, announcement about dark rides and transport rides. Maybe updates to peeps. Maybe Christmas decor...
    Always so optimistic Bit too early for Christmas items don't you think?

Passive Peep
    Anyone here said transports?

Well, my own wish list is about 10 pages long, just for this category, and is absolute must to any park.

Includes: elevator, trams, mini-trains, tour enclosures rides, stage coach, shuttle buses, elephant ride, monorail/subway and much more.

If my memory is right, the monorail at Disney's Californian Park is a MAIN ATTRACTION(along with secondary ones like Mickey!) and made most it what it is today, was a one-of-a-kind custom engineer marvel back on opening day. After the monorail being replaced a few times(think it's V.4 now), it still amazes folks to this date, and is the first thing you see when you get there.

Transports MUST be in soon, and cannot miss the opening date for RCTW! Ah! Yeah! New Peeps to board them transports...
    Last edited by Abbittibbi; 10-15-2016 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbittibbi View Post
    Anyone here said transports?

Well, my own wish list is about 10 pages long, just for this category, and is absolute must to any park.

Includes: elevator, trams, mini-trains, tour enclosures rides, stage coach, shuttle buses, elephant ride, monorail/subway and much more.

If my memory is right, the monorail at Disney's Californian Park is a MAIN ATTRACTION(along with secondary ones like Mickey!) and made most it what it is today, was a one-of-a-kind custom engineer marvel back on opening day. After the monorail being replaced a few times(think it's V.4 now), it still amazes folks to this date, and is the first thing you see when you get there.

Transports MUST be in soon, and cannot miss the opening date for RCTW! Ah! Yeah! New Peeps to board them transports...
    yeah i agree ,its beyond my understanding to why they were not in the intitial release,as much as id love to have water rides and dark rides ,the transport is probally one of the most important rides to have from the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by DonSPa View Post
    yeah i agree ,its beyond my understanding to why they were not in the initial release,as much as id love to have water rides and dark rides ,the transport is probably one of the most important rides to have from the beginning
    With Transport rides I'm guessing Nvizzio wants to make sure they hit all checkboxes. As much as I'd like a Miniature Train or Monorail it would be pretty useless without "station to station" and the proper AI-coding that gives guests an awareness and reason for boarding a transportation vehicle. I imagine all of that is difficult to code. I would much rather wait until transportation is perfected. I hope they're at-least working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by magicart87 View Post
    I would much rather wait until transportation is perfected. I hope they're at-least working on it.
    I think that's everyone's feelings about every feature to be added in this game (as it was a year ago when everyone cheered about the delay)... and it hasn't been accomplished yet even once. They should first prove that they can getone thing actually polished before moving on to any other.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast