Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Update 13 Speculation Thread

To be perfectly honest with you DanPlayer01 I would be quite surprised to see everything on that list in time for release.
    If the speculation is correct the game is probably a maximum of 6-8 weeks from full release. With the rate that things have been implemented so far it would be a miracle to see everything and have time for it to be thoroughly tested before going Gold.
    What I would hope is that these features are still 'on the list' and will ve in development but will be tested rigorously internally and then released as fully functional features through a series of free updates post release.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBob101 View Post
    A marketing strategy would be to release around Christmas. Unfortunately I don't think that is enough time.
    is that christmas 2032 then yes they may have a working game by then ( at current rate of progress) RCT3 was released in 2004 and so 12 years l8r we have a game that is slower, more bugged, and wont run on half the pcs out there so maybe 2032 was not such absurd statement. which just makes me cry.
    Last edited by Asgaurd; 10-26-2016 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asgaurd View Post
    is that christmas 2032 then yes they may have a working game by then ( at current rate of progress) RCT3 was released in 2004 and so 12 years l8r we have a game that is slower, more bugged, and wont run on half the pcs out there so maybe 2032 was not such absurd statement. which just makes me cry.
    To be honest your post is pretty absurd, the game is not so bad in its current state... sure, there are bugs & sure I hope that the peeps get a complete overhaul, but with more content & polishing the game could be a pretty good succesor for rct3. I hope that Atari dont rush the release and that the developers have enough time to make their job good.

Don't worry the game is already done.
    It was released last year as a complete and finished game. Duh!
    With all these great updates, this game is wonderful and runs really well, so what's the problem?
    Have you all lost your minds!
    LOL!
    Last edited by Hointar; 10-26-2016 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hointar View Post
    Don't worry the game is already done.
    It was released last year as a complete and finished game. Duh!
    With all these great updates, this game is wonderful and runs really well, so what's the problem?
    Have you all lost your minds!
    LOL!
    Hmmm, I sense.......... sarcasm

Oh no I'm really serious!
    My cat was the one that didn't like the game!Harakins Stare.jpg
    Last edited by Hointar; 10-26-2016 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I hope that Atari dont rush the release
    Um... it's been two years. Don't worry, "rushed" is not something we have ever had to worry about with this game.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by loquacious706 View Post
    Um... it's been two years. Don't worry, "rushed" is not something we have ever had to worry about with this game.
    This game is perfect

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by loquacious706 View Post
    That made me grin

Quote Originally Posted by sofresh5 View Post
    This game is perfect
    No it aint, and that is quite obvious to everyone. Though i am not a vocal person on the forums concerning critics about this game, it has many flaws and bugs. I am not blind to that.

I am able to entertain myself and enjoy the game when i play it. To many possibilities and (scenery) ideas fighting in my mind for first rank.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    No it aint, and that is quite obvious to everyone. Though i am not a vocal person on the forums concerning critics about this game, it has many flaws and bugs. I am not blind to that.

I am able to entertain myself and enjoy the game when i play it. To many possibilities and (scenery) ideas fighting in my mind for first rank.
    You must've missed the sarcasm from what I said.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast