Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TycoonFury how do you get paid dude.

Quote Originally Posted by deathtome View Post
    Game works smoothly for me as well. So I guess you are not the only one that is lucky
    Or maybe our standards are different for "smoothly"? It'd be great if you could upload a video of a working park.

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by loquacious706 View Post
    Or maybe our standards are different for "smoothly"? It'd be great if you could upload a video of a working park.
    don't know how one could have a different standard for smoothly or laggy....

Newcomer
    Theres standards alright :P the standard for gaming is 30fps mostly, and with some games, where developers have put the time and effort in have 60fps.

You'd be surprised how many people have "not noticed" Final Fantasy XV's poor framerate :V even in their trailers it drops below 30 and stutters, thats a fun example of people not having standards :3

I don't know either. That's why a video of your experience could be helpful since it seems to be the anomaly.

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by loquacious706 View Post
    I don't know either. That's why a video of your experience could be helpful since it seems to be the anomaly.
    Pretty sure a video of game play is not the same thing as playing the game its self, as recording video while playing a game can cause extra stress on computers not built or designed to do both at the same time. I also don't think a video is going to help, as these words have very different meanings.

You're just gonna have to take my word that it runs smoothly on my computer. Yes I know this may not be the cause for everyone but not everyone has the same computer hardware and drivers which can have big impact on games and how they work.

I'm sure you remember the last big batman game and how so many people had problems while some did not. You best option is to report you problem and bugs along with giving them some details about your computer.

Newcomer
    Pretty sure a video of game play is not the same thing as playing the game its self, as recording video while playing a game can cause extra stress on computers not built or designed to do both at the same time. I also don't think a video is going to help, as these words have very different meanings.
    Actually, if the computer is powerful enough to record smoother framerate for example, a similar game with more content inside "a park" and more things going on, on screen... in which RCTW is incapable of doing, things like that often leave a sour taste in peoples mouths.

Some more examples are not listening to feedback, not reaching expectations, or no longer being the standard, or lying to a community
    Last edited by Aaronroberts; 10-16-2016 at 04:54 AM.

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronroberts View Post
    Actually, if the computer is powerful enough to record smoother framerate for example, a similar game with more content inside "a park" and more things going on, on screen... in which RCTW is incapable of doing, things like that often leave a sour taste in peoples mouths.

Some more examples are not listening to feedback, not reaching expectations, or no longer being the standard, or lying to a community
    I honestly cant even read this as it doesnt make any sense to me.

Newcomer
    I honestly cant even read this as it doesnt make any sense to me.
    Oh, maybe I was unclear.

In short, people are able to get recordings of Planet Coaster with good framerate and a lot of guests in their park, while people are unable to get good framrate with Rollercoaster Tycoon World and less guests in park.
    Last edited by Aaronroberts; 10-16-2016 at 06:32 AM.

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronroberts View Post
    Oh, maybe I was unclear.

In short, people are able to get recordings of Planet Coaster with good framerate and a lot of guests in their park, while people are unable to get good framrate with Rollercoaster Tycoon World and less guests in park.
    and your point is?

Junior Enthusiast

You're just gonna have to take my word that it runs smoothly on my computer. Yes I know this may not be the cause for everyone but not everyone has the same computer hardware and drivers which can have big impact on games and how they work.

I'm sure you remember the last big batman game and how so many people had problems while some did not. You best option is to report you problem and bugs along with giving them some details about your computer.
    That's awesome tha you are getting it running smooth you are in the vast vast minority, as you said it is an EA game and they may have it optimized to your hardware, not everyone has your hardware which is also true. Do you mind posting your spec that way we know the perfect hardware to play this game smooth? Would probably be a big help to everyone here and to Atari.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast