Thread: RCT 3 on Win10?

RCT 3 on Win10

I downloaded the trial on Wildtangent to see if it would work and it won't even open. I tried all compatibility modes that I saw. Is there a fix for this because if not there's no need in my buying it.
    Last edited by cwmsladym; 10-07-2016 at 05:33 PM.

With me it worked!

I don't know what I did, but it works great for me now! I've been playing it all evening since I got it so I definitely bought it. Thanks!

RCT3 installs from my disc version, however, the patch file "RCT3_ONDISC-UPDATE3_USA.EXE" does not install and returns an error "neither command line parameter specified is an existing directory".... whatever that means Used to on windows 7 and lower (never tried win 8)

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!

Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!

I've signed up to the support page but I haven't received my activation email. How long does it take for the admins to activate my account?? It's been 17 hours