Thread: FPS camera

FPS camera

It s would be very cool to add an fps camera limited to the path and coaster so like this we could walk through the park and go to the coaster( peraphs at the entrance a question "go to the coaster?) Thx

Sorry to bore you but i re up the thread because i have no answers about such camera... and is it possible to see the top when you build something (of corse when you are near the floor peraphs without grid on)

I love the idea.

Thank you danplayer01 i m not alone! i think that sometime atari team could answer or even do thread about the way they are thinking the final game!

Quote Originally Posted by hupulups View Post
    Thank you danplayer01 i m not alone! i think that sometime atari team could answer or even do thread about the way they are thinking the final game!
    Sure, you're not alone, this feature was requested more than a dozen times (I think 3 times by myself ), so I hope Nook & the developers simply do it ^^
    (and especially say something about this topic^^)
    Last edited by Caine; 10-24-2016 at 10:10 PM.

I hope too!

to be honest, as much as it would be cool I honestly don't see it happening, at least not prior to the game being released and after that, well it depends how the sales are at release.