Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Developers need to fix the issues before they release other features

Developers need to fix the issues before they release other features

I have always believed in Roller Coaster Tycoon Would and ignored the negatively but they seriously need to fix the issues, before worrying about piece-by-piece building or Halloween content. As much as I believe in this game, I have still paid £50 for a game in early access and I want to see it progress. The developers need to focus on making the game playable, worry about the other stuff later.

Passive Peep
    Is it still not playable?

I quit playing when an update broke edge scrolling.

I hope this gets through its my 4 th post but im being blocked and deleted before my posts are even entered, i have a bunch of m8s that will post for me in future if this is the case.

ok this seems to have got through, so im adding my original posts to it.

Is there any devs out there can answer all our questions about the state of the game and the immediate concerns that we have regarding paths, grid alignment, people just not disappearing in front of our eyes, let alone the lag, memory leaks and other technical issues. and we have all stated our worries and concerns about these things with no acknowledgement or reply from the devs, and making bug reports seems to fall on deaf ears. so can we have all the players concerns in one list so can we have the devs reply to whether they are going to work on these things or not. the list can start here before its deleted.

at the moment its like painting the titanic as its sinking (sorry i could not resist) the thing is i have spent hundreds of hours creating new ugc (1950s style stalls entrances cafes, and loads of other things) and its nearly finalized and i dont want to release it into a game in this state, so at the moment im either going to hold off, delete it, or release it as unity assets. time will tell.
    Last edited by Asgaurd; 09-23-2016 at 05:00 PM. Reason: funny

Quote Originally Posted by Asgaurd View Post
    I hope this gets through its my 4 th post but im being blocked and deleted before my posts are even entered, i have a bunch of m8s that will post for me in future if this is the case.
    Post is visible for me

Quote Originally Posted by benpetben View Post
    The developers need to focus on making the game playable, worry about the other stuff later.
    Yeah, that's been the general consensus of the community for the better part of a year. And the dev response has been, "Sorry, we can't hear you over this brand new theater ride! Woo! So, we're all good, right?"

Atari giving a damn in 2016

Junior Enthusiast
    Love that silence from Atari ;\

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by inspectorgadget View Post
    Atari giving a damn in 2016

That made me laugh

i posted a comment but to be truthfull im losing interest and hope in nvizzio and atari, so i deleted this post i cant waste my time on this erm fill in the blanks please ------------
    Last edited by Asgaurd; 09-27-2016 at 02:37 PM.

Hallo,
    Please fix the memory leak.
    I had 8gb of ram, and after 10min gaming the memory usage was 100%.
    I thought OK, its possible, cus its a grahpiccally heavy game.
    So I bought 8gb extra.
    Now I have 16gb ram, And its 100% full in 5 min.
    I can provide vids if needed.
    Please we dont need extra contents, we want to play with the things that already in here.
    Please fix memory problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast