It's been a while since Disney announced the creation of a new section on the parks, it's called Star Wars Land it is based on the saga by the same name. due to the concept art that has been revealed it looks like an awesome addition to the parks specially for all the star wars fans out there (me included) the 14 acre themed spot is going to be available to visit in a couple of years approximate, meanwhile there's a lot of special features about Star Wars in the parks. I live in Florida so I just know the Disney Hollywood studios in Orlando but i'm planing on taking the trip to California to visit Disneyland Resort to spend Christmas with the family at the happiest place on earth I already booked the flight and i'll leave my car at orlando mco parking and then fly away to Los Angeles. Some people have told me that the parks are very much alike and that a trip that far wouldn't be worth it but honestly I really want to experience California not only the park, we'll see how it goes. I'm really waiting for Star Wars Land tho.