Thread: Mayan Themed Multi-Story Skeleton

Passive Peep

Mayan Themed Multi-Story Skeleton

Hi Peeps

Thought I'd post this over here as well.
    I have Pieced together this Mayan Themed Building. I has a "working" ground and first floor.
    On the ground floor there is space for 6 Shops, 4 Toilets, 4 Staff Buildings and an Info Booth, and
    on the first floor there is space for 6 shops, 4 Toilets. The First floor is also used to access to coaster, both is Que path and Exit. It was designed to house a Looping Coaster Skeleton, but can of course be modified to house any other type of Coaster.
    I have included some screenshots for you to see and provided the link to the Steam Workshop, there is also a video there to show those who aren't quite sure on how the pathing system works for the first floor.

Enjoy.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=765606695
    Attached Images Attached Images

Passive Peep

A couple more screenshots

A couple more screenshots
    Attached Images Attached Images

Love it! Looking forward to more of your creations. Definitely keep us posted on streams too. I know I love to sit in on someone else's creative process as it inspires me to create too! Cheers!
    Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Nookriot View Post
    Love it! Looking forward to more of your creations. Definitely keep us posted on streams too. I know I love to sit in on someone else's creative process as it inspires me to create too! Cheers!
    Thank you. I have now set a Twitter up for when I'm streaming too. Link below for those who want.

@MajHerbHead
    https://twitter.com/MajHerbHead

How did you place the tiles on the ramps? Just by turning off the grid and using modifiers 3 and 4 for the pitch?
    Anyway looks really cool, need to try catch you streaming again at some point

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    How did you place the tiles on the ramps? Just by turning off the grid and using modifiers 3 and 4 for the pitch?
    Anyway looks really cool, need to try catch you streaming again at some point
    Exactly, yes. Turn the grid off and depending on your viewpoint depends on whether you use 3 or 4. Also, turning the Angle and Height snappping off helps a LOT.