Thread: Crash/Hang at "Building Your Park. Please Wait"

Passive Peep

Crash/Hang at "Building Your Park. Please Wait"

Here is another one of my parks that will no longer load. Game will Crash/Hang at the "Building Your Park. Please Wait." phase. Left this one for 30 Minutes.
    Here is the link to the .zip file containing the Save Files, Log and DxDiag.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...zlQVkdVenRHQ3M

Passive Peep
    Hi majherbhead, thank you for reporting this issue. Info for QA #18683.

Did you problem get fixed? I'm having same issue

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole1802 View Post
    Did you problem get fixed? I'm having same issue
    I did not no. These particular parks that I have submitted as Crash/Hang for not loading have been deleted from my HDD now. Didn't see the point in keeping them to be honest.

I suspect the issue that majherbheads issue may have been slightly different as he was trying to load saves which, knowing majherbhead, were likely full of PxP and UGC. I know there has been an issue with some saves containing PxP and wouldnt expect a fix before 4th October when the next patch is due. What are your system specs nicole1802?

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    I suspect the issue that majherbheads issue may have been slightly different as he was trying to load saves which, knowing majherbhead, were likely full of PxP and UGC. I know there has been an issue with some saves containing PxP and wouldnt expect a fix before 4th October when the next patch is due. What are your system specs nicole1802?
    Trying to load save's is correct. And yes, they all have either PxP or UGC. The ones without any load no problem. Well, I say no problem, if you call ten minute loading times no problem. And that with NO peeps in the park either!