Thread: Game hangs and freezes entire system after loading saved game

Game hangs and freezes entire system after loading saved game

This is the second sandbox park I created that has become unplayable due to it freezing and hanging my entire system; requiring a hard boot to restart. This second sandbox only contained one coaster and a few UGC pieces. This time, the game loads, SLOWLY, then response is very unstable. Finally, whenever I try to edit the coaster, the game completely hangs. Only way out is a HARD boot. As far as I am concerned, this game is now unplayable.... cannot keep restarting games from scratch, after spending time on creating different parks!RCTWLogs.zip

Please tell me if you need more info.

What were the UGC items and can you include the save files for the devs?

Forgot to say if you could attach youe DXDiag that would help them aswell

Re; Game hangs.....

How can I upload save files? I tried to split them between 3 zip files, but one is still exceeding the 97K limit for zip file.

Also, where is DXDiag? I can't find any files with name.

Easiest way is to upload them to somewhere like dropbox or some other file sharing site and link to them from here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cudxg63k7...rfOSXC_qa?dl=0

Save files and DXDiag are there..

The only UGC in that save game was JurrasicParkEntrance(Animated). BTW, before all this started.... I tried adding the JurrasicParkFenceV1, and that hosed the game almost immediately.

UPDATE.... tried to load again.... This time, it seems to be a timing issue, rather than the coaster editor...... game started to hang after about three to five minutes in. after 10 minutes, system was again hosed.... needed to HARD boot.

Passive Peep
    Hi Karmins, thank you for reporting this issue. Info for QA #18244.

OK.... now this is getting ridiculous.... In my opinion, this game is now unplayable! I have created another (very basic) sandbox park with only that same single coaster. After I save it and try to reload it, the same issue.... after a few minutes, everything hangs, including the entire system; requiring a hard boot. Can't keep hard booting without eventual file damage. Can't verify memory usage because I can't get task manager up when it hangs. This MUST be fixed! I don't believe this is isolated to my game and my system.

Is it a coaster blueprint you are using?
    Have you tried a park without that blueprint?
    They have confirmed that this is an issue, not something I have personally experienced unless i have had a specific issue using the PxP builder. If you have been using PxP and save your game without finishing the building your save doesn't seem to load.