Thread: Mountaineer Coaster

Mountaineer Coaster

so I've decided to set myself a challenge with a wooden mountain train coaster. The challenge is that I can only use in came assets - no UGC - to create and theme this coaster. I've completed the terrain and the track and am now working on the themeing. I'll update this as I create new sections and get screenshots for them.
    I'm also open to suggestions of how to enhance the themeing.

This first image is supposed to represent a landslide which has been shored up with the wooden panels. I probably need to add some more rocks to the flat area between the panels and the coaster.

Nice Beaker! Keep the screenshots coming!

Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

unfortunately I experienced a bug and now I'm experiencing the issue where saves with PxP are unloadable
    doesn't mean I have given up, just means I'm going to restart the project.

#feelsbadman

You are not the only on experiencing this, but just to double check have you logged that bug over on the EA threads?

yeah - been doing this long enough - game logs, save files and DXDiag all attached to the report

Lovely! Thanks Beaker!