Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Exploration Paradise 2.0

Newcomer
    I have a hard time filling the empty space in Western themes too.
    I want to fill it with trees, but that doesn't seem right. LOL

Dressing up buildings to the "next level" is also a struggle. So, I feel your pain.

Junior Enthusiast
    I understand what you mean. Western themes are usually known for their empty (and silent) atmosphere on the outside. But that gives at the same time the feeling the building is not finished. The balance is a tricky one.

Right now ingame there are few items that can help / decorate a building. Do you know how to implement items from the unity asset store?
    Stuff like this:
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/46306
    should give you a little bit more room to 'dress up' your buildings, and make them feel more 'alive'.

If you don't know how to do implement them through unity and into your game I can upload them to the steam workshop. However, to avoid any issues, I will ask the creator first if I'm allowed to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    I understand what you mean. Western themes are usually known for their empty (and silent) atmosphere on the outside. But that gives at the same time the feeling the building is not finished. The balance is a tricky one.

Right now ingame there are few items that can help / decorate a building. Do you know how to implement items from the unity asset store?
    Stuff like this:
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/46306
    should give you a little bit more room to 'dress up' your buildings, and make them feel more 'alive'.

If you don't know how to do implement them through unity and into your game I can upload them to the steam workshop. However, to avoid any issues, I will ask the creator first if I'm allowed to that.
    I do know how to import items from the asset store. I am actually Majoring in Animation and Art in Game Design! I am very familiar with Mia, Blender, and the Unity Engine. Besides being a huge fan of the original 3 games, being able to import my own objects was one of the main reasons I love this game. I don't upload my personal items due to me using them in many of my own projects and the projects created by my University but it is something I enjoy doing.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuggster View Post
    I do know how to import items from the asset store. I am actually Majoring in Animation and Art in Game Design! I am very familiar with Mia, Blender, and the Unity Engine. Besides being a huge fan of the original 3 games, being able to import my own objects was one of the main reasons I love this game. I don't upload my personal items due to me using them in many of my own projects and the projects created by my University but it is something I enjoy doing.
    Ok, then it's obvious you don't need any advice from a UGC-noob like me

Back on your western theme topic: I'll try to mess around with building and decorating stuff and post pictures. Perhaps it might spark ideas on your end.

Ok, then it's obvious you don't need any advice from a UGC-noob like me

Back on your western theme topic: I'll try to mess around with building and decorating stuff and post pictures. Perhaps it might spark ideas on your end.
    Haha I don't think anyone is a modeling noon, just a beginner . We all have great potential.

Well if I do another park, it would probably be a Medieval Theme or Space Themed. I think I am done with Western at this point.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuggster View Post
    Haha I don't think anyone is a modeling noon, just a beginner . We all have great potential.

Well if I do another park, it would probably be a Medieval Theme or Space Themed. I think I am done with Western at this point.
    ok. I have not even touched the space theme yet. The moments i have been able to play lately i enjoy building things in either Mayan, general, or Medieval Theme. To many thoughts and ideas fighting for first rank *sigh*

ok. I have not even touched the space theme yet. The moments i have been able to play lately i enjoy building things in either Mayan, general, or Medieval Theme. To many thoughts and ideas fighting for first rank *sigh*
    Haha I know that feeling for sure! I haven't really done much with either the Mayan or the General themes. I do find the new Egyptian Theme to be intriguing as I really think Egyptian architecture and style is cool. It definitely would be fun to use. I might even start another park with videos if the Egyptian Theme turns out to have a good amount of content.

Junior Enthusiast
    I just seen the pictures. Looks promising but has allot of resemblance with the Mayan theme. Will see what it gives when it goes live.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123