View Poll Results: What is your favorite RCTW mode?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scenarios, I love the challenge of unlocking new parks/scenarios.

3 13.64%
  • Campaign, I prefer to play this mode since it has a stronger aspect on park management and growth.

2 9.09%
  • Sandbox, I prefer to unleash my creativity with no currency and unlock/research restraints.

17 77.27%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your favorite RCTW mode?

Sandbox! Still haven't touched any of the other modes, im still working on my first one in RCT3!

sandbox for me as well,ive never done any of the others even when i played rct3,i like to build my park right away,i think the thing i dont like with rctw is i always like to start building my parking lot first to how i want then do my park but now the parking lot is allready built so that part of the game has been taken away from me,always liked the animated street lights etc etc from rct3,would be cool to have made the game to where there were animated busses letting people on and off at the parks

Quote Originally Posted by DonSPa View Post
    ,would be cool to have made the game to where there were animated busses letting people on and off at the parks
    Im sure there was a game that did this-oh yeah Theme Park 22 years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    Im sure there was a game that did this-oh yeah Theme Park 22 years ago...
    But RCTW has parking lots. I could see this in something like Parkitect or PC. I mean right now we have no resort system like Disney, so theirs no reason for buses or a monorail. Hopefully in the future, or maybe a expansion pack they could add hotels and something like that.

They also showed a video earlier in production of a monorail bringin guests to the park and we all went a bit crazy lol.
    I think its more that the parking lot is there but an animation of peeps arriving would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    They also showed a video earlier in production of a monorail bringin guests to the park and we all went a bit crazy lol.
    I think its more that the parking lot is there but an animation of peeps arriving would be nice
    Yeah, moving cars would be great. I would love a EP that added hotels'resorts and added a monorail and bus system to get from park to park to hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by DanPlayer01 View Post
    Yeah, moving cars would be great. I would love a EP that added hotels'resorts and added a monorail and bus system to get from park to park to hotel.
    yeah kinda like cities skylines meets rctw lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12