View Poll Results: What is your favorite RCTW mode?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scenarios, I love the challenge of unlocking new parks/scenarios.

3 13.64%
  • Campaign, I prefer to play this mode since it has a stronger aspect on park management and growth.

2 9.09%
  • Sandbox, I prefer to unleash my creativity with no currency and unlock/research restraints.

17 77.27%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite RCTW mode?

Your favorite RCTW mode?

My favorite is the Sandbox mode. Scenarios can be fun, but I love the freedom of being able to use all of the in game objects with no constraints!

Junior Enthusiast
    Sandbox mode for me

Its a difficult one- traditionally i was a scenario player but have been playing sandbox a lot more as i dont feel there is a challenge in campaign and the lag is just too much for me to enjoy the current scenarios.

My vote for sandbox mode, it is a fun would be mindblowing if money will be unlimited.

I think I played all of one scenario in RCT3...and I may not have bothered finishing it.

I know a lot of people love scenarios/campaign mode, and I'd always support strong game-play elements for them, but it's just not for me, I want to build freely with everything unlocked and at my disposal from the very start.

Park Patron
    OK so...I didn't vote, and here's why: my favorite mode in coaster games in general is their campaign mode. Unfortunately in RCTW we're not in a place where that mode is ready so I'm playing sandbox until that mode reaches its full playability.

Quote Originally Posted by sandralarsen View Post
    My vote for sandbox mode, it is a fun would be mindblowing if money will be unlimited.
    there is an option for this when you start a new sandbox, tick unlimited money, mind blown

Quote Originally Posted by Casiquire View Post
    OK so...I didn't vote, and here's why: my favorite mode in coaster games in general is their campaign mode. Unfortunately in RCTW we're not in a place where that mode is ready so I'm playing sandbox until that mode reaches its full playability.
    I'm taking the same side, management and gameplay in rctw is so ****ed up that I only find myself playing sandbox, hope to see that changing...

osudenny
    sandbox for me as well

In RCT games past, I'd have chosen scenarios, but this game still needs work on them, plus a lot more added. The campaign mode (of what I played) needs work too. So for RCTW itself, sandbox mode is my favorite atm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast