Thread: Nvizzio Creations Past games.

Nvizzio Creations Past games.

when atari stated that Nvizzio Creations were taking over the programming of RCTW i could swear that when i looked in to there past (Nvizzio Creations) products they had created and published a well known game (mmo, i think) but after checking today I can find no released games from this company at all. any ideas. or am i just miss remembering (it may be a word lol)

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgaurd View Post
    when atari stated that Nvizzio Creations were taking over the programming of RCTW i could swear that when i looked in to there past (Nvizzio Creations) products they had created and published a well known game (mmo, i think) but after checking today I can find no released games from this company at all. any ideas. or am i just miss remembering (it may be a word lol)
    I think you are kind confused because nvizzio staff used to be a part of a now shutdown funcom studio, which is the company that was behind games like anarchy online, age of conan and now the secret world.

Ahh thats the one "Secret World" thanks for clearing that up for me boxan, Cheers.

From what i read somewhere in the past i think the Funcom Montreal office (which became Nvizzio just over 18 months ago) did the Lego Minifigures Online game

New trailer for ROKH just out, really shows the potential Nvizzio has!