Thread: My own shops

My own shops

Hallo there first of all to everyone.

So the PbP is out and i am really happy with it. Some minor problems, which already have been reported, but 90% works fine.

What i like most about it i can rotate everything and that i can make my own backlot buildings with the Janitor, Mechanics and Entertainers "boxes".
    To get used to it i started with a standard, as i always did in the past, in every other game.

A small booth for drinks and food. I saved them as blueprints, but i haven't found the button yet where i can copy them into other parks.

They are very minimalistic, but actually i had to use every aspect. Toggle grid, snaps, rise snap, rotation, colour etc.

Very RCT1 ish! I like it!

Thank you. Guilty.

I guess deep inside i am still a Themepark/Rct1 man.

Nice! The blueprints button is the same as the coasters - if you open the PxP builder there should be a image like a set of compasses. Looking at the pieces they will probably be under the Sci-Fi tab
    You should also be able to share them to the workshop using the social hub if you wanted

Passive Peep
    Nice, plain and simple conception. Would fit most parks without modifications.

Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration.