Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RCTW - Early Access - Dev Blog #15 - Update 11 is Now Live! Featuring Piece-by-Piece!

Looks fantastic! Hopefully this is the start of a string of great updates! Just waiting for the update to finish downloading.

When/where is the stream going to be uploaded? Actually had off work today but still missed it...
    Last edited by Hersheypark2011; 08-30-2016 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeronis View Post
    After the update my game became this:
    Attachment 6316

Anyone that knows how to fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersheypark2011 View Post
    Looks fantastic! Hopefully this is the start of a string of great updates! Just waiting for the update to finish downloading.

When/where is the stream going to be uploaded? Actually had off work today but still missed it...
    If you head to twitch.tv/silent0siris it will be in his past streams. Ive asked him to archive it when he gets a chance

Junior Enthusiast
    Even though I have been critical about most aspects of this game, I would have to say you did a really good job on this PbP feature based on what I saw on the stream.
    If only you worked this hard on rest of the game, then this could turn into something decent.

Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    Even though I have been critical about most aspects of this game, I would have to say you did a really good job on this PbP feature based on what I saw on the stream.
    If only you worked this hard on rest of the game, then this could turn into something decent.
    Agreed, although i have encountered a few bugs with the latest build, and load times seem to have increased, Nvizzio did a wonderful job on the latest update.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    If you head to twitch.tv/silent0siris it will be in his past streams. Ive asked him to archive it when he gets a chance
    Ty, I will look for it!

Sorry goodwill work ! A month of work for that and it is a huge copycat of PC. ......

Quote Originally Posted by underwolrd View Post
    Sorry goodwill work ! A month of work for that and it is a huge copycat of PC. ......

Hate to break it to you, but PC didn't invent the concept of Piece-by-piece.

Good work on this great feature. Keep the updates coming.

Nice but... I played a hour before my whole savegame is broken... So fast you can lose players again...Sorry for my bad english

You guys should make a video to show PxP. What a great promotion opportunities!

can't wait for next update!

Junior Enthusiast
    I just viewed the stream. Wonderful opportunities/ possibilities arise in my mind!

Thank you for putting your effort into this 'bows'

Quick question: did you alter something concerning the UGC list? Seems my ugc-items are all now loading instead of several disappearing (or not appearing) at random.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast