Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: RCTW - Early Access - Dev Blog #15 - Update 11 is Now Live! Featuring Piece-by-Piece!

  1. #11
    Looks fantastic! Hopefully this is the start of a string of great updates! Just waiting for the update to finish downloading.

    When/where is the stream going to be uploaded? Actually had off work today but still missed it...
    Last edited by Hersheypark2011; 08-30-2016 at 05:12 PM.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeronis View Post
    After the update my game became this:
    Attachment 6316

    Anyone that knows how to fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersheypark2011 View Post
    Looks fantastic! Hopefully this is the start of a string of great updates! Just waiting for the update to finish downloading.

    When/where is the stream going to be uploaded? Actually had off work today but still missed it...
    If you head to twitch.tv/silent0siris it will be in his past streams. Ive asked him to archive it when he gets a chance

  3. #13
    Junior Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    809
    Even though I have been critical about most aspects of this game, I would have to say you did a really good job on this PbP feature based on what I saw on the stream.
    If only you worked this hard on rest of the game, then this could turn into something decent.

  4. #14
    Junior Enthusiast DanPlayer01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    Even though I have been critical about most aspects of this game, I would have to say you did a really good job on this PbP feature based on what I saw on the stream.
    If only you worked this hard on rest of the game, then this could turn into something decent.
    Agreed, although i have encountered a few bugs with the latest build, and load times seem to have increased, Nvizzio did a wonderful job on the latest update.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    If you head to twitch.tv/silent0siris it will be in his past streams. Ive asked him to archive it when he gets a chance
    Ty, I will look for it!

  6. #16
    Sorry goodwill work ! A month of work for that and it is a huge copycat of PC. ......

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by underwolrd View Post
    Sorry goodwill work ! A month of work for that and it is a huge copycat of PC. ......

    Hate to break it to you, but PC didn't invent the concept of Piece-by-piece.

    Good work on this great feature. Keep the updates coming.

  8. #18
    Nice but... I played a hour before my whole savegame is broken... So fast you can lose players again...Sorry for my bad english

  9. #19
    You guys should make a video to show PxP. What a great promotion opportunities!

    can't wait for next update!

  10. #20
    Junior Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    610
    I just viewed the stream. Wonderful opportunities/ possibilities arise in my mind!

    Thank you for putting your effort into this 'bows'

    Quick question: did you alter something concerning the UGC list? Seems my ugc-items are all now loading instead of several disappearing (or not appearing) at random.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. RCTW – Early Access – Dev Blog – Piece-by-Piece Next Week!
    By CommunityAdmin in forum Announcements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-30-2016, 09:10 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-26-2016, 06:32 PM
  3. RCTW - Early Access - Dev Blog #13 - Update #10 Now Live!
    By CommunityAdmin in forum Announcements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-10-2016, 07:17 AM
  4. RCTW - Early Access - Dev Blog #8 - Update #5 Now Live!
    By CommunityAdmin in forum Announcements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-26-2016, 10:19 PM
  5. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-10-2016, 07:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
RollerCoaster Tycoon is back! RCTW is the first new entry to the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise in a decade, bringing an innovative new track builder, and much more.
Join us