Thread: Greetings Forum Members!

Greetings Forum Members!

Greetings everyone! I have just joined this forum. I'm a regular user of another forum so I understand the general forum etiquette.

I have been using RCT3 for many years but for some reason I never connected with the community. Today I made the upgrade and decided to purchase RCT World on my new custom built PC which I hope will handle the graphics maxed out (For those tech savy of you who may know - Intel Core i5 6600 Quad Core @ 3.3GHz, 32GB RAM, AMD R9 380). First impressions are great and i'm excited to start diving into the next generation of the series. I have a few questions after my first day of use and it would be great if some of you regulars could help me out with these:

1) It appears that moving the cursor to the side of the screen no longer moves your view as it did in RCT3, I really do miss this because there seems to be a lot more keyboard work going on to change view. Is there any way to change this back to how it was in the previous version?

2) When does the game finish 'early access'?

3) Sometimes when i've edited some track on a coaster sme pieces will remain white (highlighted) as if i've still selected them while editing even though the coaster is running. I'm guessing this is a known bug by know but i'm just checking if I am doing anything wrong here?

Thanks in advance, I look forward to exploring this forum
    - CJ

Junior Enthusiast
    There should be something somewhere in options called "edge scrolling" which should enable that.

Hi CJ_Sapan! Welcome to the game! Its awesome, I love it! As for an answer to your questions.

1.If you open up the general settings part of the game menu it has a check box where you can choose to have side scrolling or not.

2. No confirmed date yet.

3. Yes that is a bug. Several bugs when it comes to the white highlighting feature over any objects but I have gotten used to it now and when you reopen your park it goes away,

That's great, thanks for the info both